Thread: Engineer gear - skills - perks?

Engineer gear - skills - perks?

Hey all you fellow Engies,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a setup for my fresh Engie?

So far I have planned to be able to swap gear for PvM and PvP, would be aiming for a pistol setup and was trending to go beast armor for PvP and CC for PvM.

Now I was wondering about the perks under IP distribution (I am NM) and maybe someone would like to post their setups for either PvM or PvP?

Glad about any kind of input
    SPARTANS
    We bow down before no man.
    Recruiting Thread | Website

Might be possible to go amed and pdkp for PvM and maybe swap to a Silverback for PvP? Don't know if it's too much hassle to make that swap whenever you want.

Ask Viz or Oto - they'll most likely have some pointers
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Pistols are pretty solid.

AMEP + pew'her do a crap tonne of damage. sure, the kick pistol is better, but not by much.

With pistols you can swap between AMEP/Peh'wer, AMEP/IDBEP/onehander/Troa'ler with ease depending on what you want and when. If I recall correctly, on my solitus Engi with a full CC set and full arith set I can TS everything in game, swap for nanoskills (phobettor), full DPS (everything else), and PVP (aimed shot/AR) without any problems.