Thread: I demand justice!

I demand justice!

Ok so whats up with the crat pet buffs being still only 10 minutes long? All other pet professions have 4 hour pet buffs, but crats only have 10 minutes? Could michi please do something about this? It shouldnt be too hard of an issue to change.

(Improved) Shield of the Obedient Servant is also 10 min duration for engis and trimmers are largely belived to have a similarly short duration also iirc.

That said, 10m buffs are kinda stupid. Doesn't make much sense that the power of your pets is dependent upon whether or not you remember to refresh a buff constantly during a raid.
    Last edited by Avari; Oct 6th, 2016 at 14:16:40.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Bump on this 4h for all!
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Bump - even MP pet buffs are 4Hrs - Crats demand equality!
    "Genevia" - Solitus, Bureaucrat (Level 220 / Defender Rank 25)
    "Paranoid" - Solitus, Fixer (Level 220 / Defender Rank 22)
    "Appalachia" - Solitus, Adventurer (Level 184 / Defender Rank 19)

Since I won't hold my breath waiting on this little QoL thing, I started to use a Wolf graft (which lasts 10 minutes) to remind me when it's time to buff again.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

That and the fact that crat pet buffs kinda suck compared to engi/mp. they gave us a new droid pressure matrix which is cool except its on the same siphon box nanoline as masters bidding........and only 5% chance to proc. it would be nice and wouldnt be overpowered to make both buffs 15% chance like engi pet dmg procs and on seperate nanolines.