Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bring back Friday with Means

Of course it's Kain - the list of insane, mass-buffing fixer's is quite short
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Yeah ppl having a lot of (unknown) alts is a bit of a problem, if this was addressed with an overhaul of the friends system that would be a huge leap forward.
    Either manually adding a "main" to some sort of friends tree or giving player y consent so player x automatically gets a list of your toons or something similar.
    Agree. I also think global chat channels are needed to remove the need to rely on bot networks made by players and administered by people that mostly ban users for the sake of banning.

Sorry for the double post - it won't let me delete one and merge them ;x
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    That has to be Kain you're referring to.

I've done a bunch of content with Kain over the years, and I would be shocked if anyone tried to malign him. He's a genuine guy, through and through. The last thing I recall we did together was s42. I boxed 6 toons, and I recall distinctly on Artillery Commander (or whatever the gold alien thing is called.) he came through and saved us with a knee-jerk ICH after my Enf swallowed a couple of seekers that broke loose. I kid you not, my Enf was at a sliver of HP instantly, but not even for a full second and back to full. I was the only other doc, and I know mine had BI cooldown at that moment, so i thought we were screwed. Even after a clutch play like that, he's always the kind of guy that is like "pass on acdc", and then you give him crap for not rolling against you on the best items in the game.
    Man, you make that run sound way more heroic than it was. ;p

I think the community is what you make of it. I love having CM8's on my fix, saves me swapping to recast SWS. I buff and help people, and magically I'm rarely without a CM. Sadly, it seems like some people have forgotten that aspect of the game over the years.
    Kain97 - 220 Fixer, President, Pantheon
    Maskirovka - 220 Shade
    Dominum - 220 Bureaucrat
    Severit - 220 Enforcer
    Sayet - 220 Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Kain97 View Post
    Man, you make that run sound way more heroic than it was. ;p

I think the community is what you make of it. I love having CM8's on my fix, saves me swapping to recast SWS. I buff and help people, and magically I'm rarely without a CM. Sadly, it seems like some people have forgotten that aspect of the game over the years.
    I've said before that I *could* solo one side of s42, but it's not like Beast where I can watch tv while doing it. Nothing there was an exaggeration Mr Modest, you saved the side with top-notch skill. ;p

Anyway, I think its worth pointing out when someone goes out of his way for others without expecting compensation. Back in my young'n days, you helped me get my nanodeck. You rounded up a bunch of people from Vox Populi and Pantheon. All of you didn't know me and I didn't know you, but you helped anyway. I think that's the true spirit of Anarchy.

I think if we all occasionally set aside our pursuit of personal gains and helped each other out even 1/4 as much as you do, we'd be a much stronger little community.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    I've said before that I *could* solo one side of s42, but it's not like Beast where I can watch tv while doing it. Nothing there was an exaggeration Mr Modest, you saved the side with top-notch skill. ;p

Anyway, I think its worth pointing out when someone goes out of his way for others without expecting compensation. Back in my young'n days, you helped me get my nanodeck. You rounded up a bunch of people from Vox Populi and Pantheon. All of you didn't know me and I didn't know you, but you helped anyway. I think that's the true spirit of Anarchy.

I think if we all occasionally set aside our pursuit of personal gains and helped each other out even 1/4 as much as you do, we'd be a much stronger little community.
    They grow up so fast...

Miss you all, wish were moar life and had less irl atm.
    I make it look easy, 'cause it is to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12