Thread: a better level cap for pvp?

a better level cap for pvp?

pvp is hard to do at certain levels, some levels of pvp died out just becose of the level cap.

150-170 pvp was huge and active for years, until certain people found out they could abuse the high level caps and make endgame geard 207+ twinks to insta kill a title level 5 character, and after a while it pissed people of enough to give up on tower wars and making more twinks at low level.

i also find it a bit weird that the devs never found it a bit weird that this game allows to let a level 214 player to kill a level 170 wich has a 44 level diffrence and 17 sl perks and 6 alien perks advantage and they are research level 70 and in ql 300 armor and beta symbs.

what i would like to suggest is to let us try out a title level pvp cap insted, wich would make more sense if we want tower wars and open pvp to realy work.

so title level 4 can only be attacked by title level 4 players, and title level 5 only by title level 5 and so on.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Oct 14th, 2016 at 13:21:39.

Makes sense but FC has no idea what its all about so I doubt they'll change anything ...
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    what i would like to suggest is to let us try out a title level pvp cap insted, wich would make more sense if we want tower wars and open pvp to realy work.
    so title level 4 can only be attacked by title level 4 players, and title level 5 only by title level 5 and so on.
    I've offered this one for like, at very least, 10 times, starting at like 2009 or around.
    Forget it.
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Nice idea. Sucks for my foremans twink, but you can't always have it your way, right!? Bump

I think initiating a soft reset on the server to fix glitches is above the current dev team. Pressing the power button after a power cut might be ok... But think the days of meaningful change is past unfortunately. It all just seems to be stab in the dark nonsense but sure, bump.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Imo it would be ok if u can get attacked by your own TL as well as one under and over (In addition to the level check).

Tried duggesting this for mannnnnny years though but no result. And this was when FC prolly had 100x the resources it has now. So gl with that.