Thread: Problems connecting

Problems connecting

So for the last month I have tried to figure out why I cant seem to log onto any of my accounts, I am able to get to character selection but when the anarchy symbol appears and I should be showing up in rk it disconnects me and gives me the general disconnect message with the 1 2 3 general troubleshooting suggestions. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the old client x2 and the new client x2. Funcom tells me it is not a problem on the their end, which was proved because I was able to log into my accounts from my parents house with my computer. So I thought maybe it was my router I bought it like 3-4 years ago so I went out and I got a new router that wasn't the problem so I'm left with my internet service provider right? I desperately need to find a solution soon if anyone has had similar problems or any suggestions they would be much appreciated.
    Thank you. Happy Hunting.
    xKillaKlownx

I read from your description, that you used the same computer both at your own place and your parent's meaning it's not the computer itself that has a problem?

Have you tried removing your router from the equation and connect "directly" so-to-speak? Have you tried with both new/old client?

Seems a little weird that customer support just throw hands in the air and says it's not a problem on their end. Usually customer support will help you diagnose, since they might loose you as a customer otherwise.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

I have tried both old/New client I have hardlined the computer directly to internet. Customer service said it had to be a problem with my internet provider not allowing access to certain ports the game needs access to. So I Will just have to talk to internet provider. I went as far as buying a better router so there is no problem computer or on funcoms end. Just bad luck.
    Last edited by killaklown; Dec 7th, 2016 at 06:10:01.

Quote Originally Posted by killaklown View Post
    I have tried both old/New client I have hardlined the computer directly to internet. Customer service said it had to be a problem with my internet provider not allowing access to certain ports the game needs access to. So I Will just have to talk to internet provider. I went as far as buying a better router so there is no problem computer or on funcoms end. Just bad luck.
    I've had a problem with blocked ports when living at a military facility once. Sounds plausible atleast. Hope you figure it out with your ISP.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by killaklown View Post
    Use VPN
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_network
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside