Thread: still alive ?

still alive ?

Does anyone still play their fixers ?
    know mine pinkishpunk is only brought out to kill generals in city, though I'm having fun with a froob fixer with Skawt's Plasma Emitter ,is kind a sad we never had better support for RE when s7 re pistol is mentions us in the prof lock, the jack ring buffes it, the ebony fibure buffers it .

I primarily play fixer when im not on engi
    Dont see too many other fixers around
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

i'm in the process of updating mine with new phatz before regearing for some pvp.

I am pvm - I have 3x 220 fixers and one froob 200. I play and love them all, but life of a fixer is hard. People giving you nothing but hate and they all want NCU, speed, hots, grid entrance, making implants, clearing implants, hack stuff ... they even dare to ask you for fixer grid access - "sry that's fixer only - for your safety I can't bring you there - go fly" People don't believe you can do dmg, they don't get you in teams because of that. The fixer is always split between real world and the digital one and that is hurting us - A LOT - people don't understand that... "Meep please" and once in grid they run from you leaving you behind almost dead and crippled ...

And yet the fixers are still alive and will be till the end of time and beyond because when the world will be in fire we will be in grid ...
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Quote Originally Posted by PigBrother View Post
    I am pvm - I have 3x 220 fixers and one froob 200. I play and love them all, but life of a fixer is hard. People giving you nothing but hate and they all want NCU, speed, hots, grid entrance, making implants, clearing implants, hack stuff ... they even dare to ask you for fixer grid access - "sry that's fixer only - for your safety I can't bring you there - go fly" People don't believe you can do dmg, they don't get you in teams because of that. The fixer is always split between real world and the digital one and that is hurting us - A LOT - people don't understand that... "Meep please" and once in grid they run from you leaving you behind almost dead and crippled ...

And yet the fixers are still alive and will be till the end of time and beyond because when the world will be in fire we will be in grid ...
    While I am still in the learning process of fixer PVP, I'd have to concur that the prof now is quite underwhelming (I admit fix is hard to kill, but has a hard time killing others due to the huge def boost many profs have been given lately). BUT despite that it is a very fun profession to pvp with.
    PVM terms I never had much difficulty finding teams but then I was very careful that my fix is up to the job. Used mortiig beamer in early levels, syndicate messenger gun with a crit-like setup around tl5, the sec7 SMG at TL6 and D-shark from 210-220. At 220 envy of course. During all the time I contributed solid dmg, and with the dshark was on par with some 220s.
    I highly recommend the dshark for levelling and generally for PVM where attack rating and perks are not that much of a concern
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

fixer is the nerfest prof

Quote Originally Posted by aramsunat View Post
    While I am still in the learning process of fixer PVP, I'd have to concur that the prof now is quite underwhelming (I admit fix is hard to kill, but has a hard time killing others due to the huge def boost many profs have been given lately). BUT despite that it is a very fun profession to pvp with.
    Well, it's kind of a support prof? The rooting, snaring and stuff like that is pretty nice for group pvp. It's different than it used to be for fixers of course.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    Well, it's kind of a support prof? The rooting, snaring and stuff like that is pretty nice for group pvp. It's different than it used to be for fixers of course.
    then i would traded all the support away to get a playable fixer insted of a inactve one
    i actualy feel for the fixers, but i dont see what the devs can do for the fixers that doesnt push em to the overpowerd section.
    in my eyes they would ned to trade away some stuff to gain other.
    but agein how bad would fixers be if agents got a nerf of their op perks and 100% aimshot caps and maybe some way to resist nt's a little?

how to fix it ? we could like have.

heal effect work on the fixer with his/her own hots
    give us a nano like slip of mind that would raise nr based on your def now NR was removed from add all def
    we could remove the evates or rs speed part of runspeeds to become a aura forcing people to be teamed with fixer for it like the sl ones
    we could let us get full access to power up perk line and adding re to the smg buff line, seing how certain re weapon have fixer tag and fixer items does buff that.
    as it is now fixer would do alot better with skarws plastma emitter than crap like hawk5

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    then i would traded all the support away to get a playable fixer insted of a inactve one
    i actualy feel for the fixers, but i dont see what the devs can do for the fixers that doesnt push em to the overpowerd section.
    in my eyes they would ned to trade away some stuff to gain other.
    but agein how bad would fixers be if agents got a nerf of their op perks and 100% aimshot caps and maybe some way to resist nt's a little?
    Mostly Agent and nt are the most painful prof. Fixer can get a nice alpha, even if stun is short but the Garuk+IU+perk from nt kill us tooo fast even with spaming hot/absorb (nm fix) max ql stim
    Agent well 90% you can tank toe toe but good one are a pain and it isnt really about the perk. Regular/fling/AS kick ASS while you can only afraid them with caped AS/FA and you need time it with all your perk (even the moutainer one that does good dmge) at least 3times (awakened heal+CH annilate the 2 previous).

How to fix that? no idea, maybe a better %eff on long and short hot but honestly nothing can stop at least a nt to kill you in 10 sec ^^ it is same for crat for example and most of the semi evade prof without huge heal.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkishpunk View Post
    we could remove the evates or rs speed part of runspeeds to become a aura forcing people to be teamed with fixer for it like the sl ones
    HOW DARE YOU!11111

But seriously.... I remember a thread years ago suggesting that fixers, god forbid, get a solid nerf in the evade/aad dept, with the idea that we get something big to make up the loss. A lot of fixers, me included, argued heavily against it at the time, but these days I wonder if it wasn't a good suggestion, with maybe crappy timing... was after LE, the whole thing of evades being nerfed, nt's tripling us into the ground, crappy FA, etc.... and I don't think any of the active fixers wanted to go down a similar road at the time. Shades, I believe (I haven't dived into the numbers lately) have lower overall evades but have crazy survivability in pvm at least thanks to other tools.. an extreme example, granted, but makes the point well.
    Kain97 - 220 Fixer, President, Pantheon
    Maskirovka - 220 Shade
    Dominum - 220 Bureaucrat
    Severit - 220 Enforcer
    Sayet - 220 Doctor

i feel that if anything we need a new sws with some more def and nr. too much offensive gear has been added to the game and we need a way to keep up. mp's got a free 800 aad and 200 nr by equipping a 2nd zset (lol?) where's our 2nd sws equipped in a shoulder slot?
    Last edited by Lazy; Nov 28th, 2016 at 16:50:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    where's our 2nd sws equipped in a shoulder slot?
    2nd SWS in the Left Hand slot, with 0.0s swap and 1 MR req.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP