Thread: Lettuce

Lettuce

Note: Lettuce wilted next harvest of rabbit food TBD soon tm

LeTTUCE
    A place for frandz to love each other and the sport of PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Lettuce
    The nutritional value of lettuce varies with the variety. In general, lettuce provides small amounts of dietary fiber, some carbohydrates, a little protein and a trace of fat.
    Lettuce was formed in late 2016 as a healthy gathering of individuals from the now deceased Dreadloch Corp of RK2 and their associates.

Our name is derived from the great Charles 'Lettuce' Weinerslobben. Charles was the spirit animal of Dreadloch Corp. and his spirit lives on with Lettuce as he cannot be with us as he is off curing cancer so you fast food eating plebs can live to be 200 years old.

Lettuce is one of the more pvp oriented omni organizations in the game. Do you like killing people? We do too! We'll kill clans, neutrals, omni and ourselves! Do you want to belong to an organization where you can indiscriminately PVP without any remorse from upper management? You're in like company. We see the org as the balance of power between omni and clan because we like killing clan towers n stuff.

We have lots of things to offer like companionship with our veteran members and our allied organizations (don't worry you can even kill them too, they knew what they were getting into when they jumped in bed with us, keep the gat under the pillow while u sleep bruh). We also have the usual things like ql300 ai city, raid days for phats (we like raiding tara its rly fun) and a super cool org bot. We also offer something other orgs could only dream of achieving, an instant ban from hellcom upon invite! (Don't worry we don't need them anyway, who needs raidbots when we can do everything in game with only our members/frandz anyway. I do suggest if you wish to join you !bid all first doe)

We are mostly an American based org but we have some European players too, therefore residency is not a requirement.

A prospective Lettuce must have the following in their possession;

-An angry vegan spirit (that's where our thirst for blood comes from)
    -An iron will (to sustain the barrage of h8 we receive on a daily basis, your heart should run on the tears of fallen plebs to be a successful Lettuce)
    -Razor edge wit (to overcome the challenges of navigating the barren wasteland of Rubi-Ka)

All prospective applicants please send in-game mail with subject "I'm ready for battle" and a pair of omni med gloves as attachment to Healfordays (To show that you're hands shall never be clean of the blood of plebs again). In the body please state why you would be a great fit in Lettuce and why you want to join. Myself or one of our leaders will get back to you after we have a very intimate discussion among ourselves if we see you being a positive member in our community. All tells will be ignored. I'm kinda illiterate so I only will read applications when I'm buying my rez cans in bulk off gmi.

Quote Originally Posted by Healfordays
    Join Lettuce today and you too can be my alt!
    Last edited by HealforDays; Feb 27th, 2017 at 18:39:49. Reason: coloooooorz

TL;DR
    Bump for being newbs though <3

I thought Lettuce was exclusive for HFD mb toons :S
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by aramsunat View Post
    I thought Lettuce was exclusive for HFD mb toons :S
    I did have twenty-six paid accounts at one point but I have other crippling addictions I like to feed besides AO.

But I digress... not at all! I get by with a lil help from my frandz. You can be my frandz too if you are deemed worthy of becoming one of the most infamous killers of the planet Rubi-Ka!

Quote Originally Posted by HealforDays View Post
    I did have twenty-six paid accounts at one point but I have other crippling addictions I like to feed besides AO.

But I digress... not at all! I get by with a lil help from my frandz. You can be my frandz too if you are deemed worthy of becoming one of the most infamous killers of the planet Rubi-Ka!
    Didn't realise you were capable of such compassion as to acquire friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Footer View Post
    Didn't realise you were capable of such compassion as to acquire friends!
    I have been known to be a very active philanthropist I donate bronto burgers to the less fortunate and big burgers to those with less fortunate attitudes. Most of all I am a civil activist to protest clans and hellcom for making omni sit at the back of the bus. Omni shouldn't sit on back of the bus if front of bus has seats bra dat ain't white.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Aren't you clammy?
    HFD swaps so often he just needs his own faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Footer View Post
    HFD swaps so often he just needs his own faction.
    This please.

bump for best mb org on rk

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    bump for best mb org on rk
    Thanks for you're seal of approval