Thread: Trader nanos in pvm

Trader nanos in pvm

Hello,

I was surfing in inferno. Took down couple dynas and immediately got frustrated in durations of trader nanos (Corporate Protection, Industrial Sabotage and Divest Damage Drain).

Durations of these nanos are 30seconds and the bosses HP is like 2 billion. So thats alot of casting just for one inf dyna.

In pvp its ok! But hey what the cabbage. In PVM It's only frustrating and annoying.
    Give us ATLEAST same duration (for nanos above CP, IS, DDD) as in Divest Skills (Nanite Improved). Durations in those skill drains are 2minutes.

pls note that im talking only about nano durations in PVM.

Thank you,
    now get in to work.

sincerely,
    Talkoot

i think a better suggestion would be to farm inf dynas with something at can do real damage instead of trying to beat them down with a the pool noodle's worth of dmg that an endgame dd trader puts out

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    i think a better suggestion would be to farm inf dynas with something at can do real damage instead of trying to beat them down with a the pool noodle's worth of dmg that an endgame dd trader puts out
    I lived off selling inf key sets as a doctor back in '05-'06. My patience is as eternal as the void....

Thought I'd try solo'ing Mitaar on doc a month ago. Died when it was at 3-4 bubbles or something. Then I broke a wall. No, really, I made a dent in the plaster wall next to the computer. Wife was not impressed...
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

I totally agree with maharaja.

If crits get halfed in PvP why not also half duration of these nanos in PvP (should be possible) and give them same duration as skill drains in PvM. We have a lot of other nanos to cast while fighting (e.g. armor drain etc) and this short duration is really annoying and does nothing to add fun to the game.

Thanks