Thread: Do you want to build a ... NT?

Do you want to build a ... NT?

Up front apologies for those now dealing with the Frozen song.

I'm back in AO after a year away; and one of my most enjoyable pass times in this game has always been finding people who want help making a Nano-Technician. From birth to decently sufficient; powerful playable character you enjoy.
    If you survive that is - over the years I've had a few people bow out simply because NT isn't their thing.

So I thought I'd straight-up offer this service, which is free - to anyone who's interested. Froob or Paid; Omni/Neut/ or even Clanner.

My only stipulations are that you are some kind of new/inexperienced in AO; the wealthy old guard with armies of endgame character's don't need my help. :P
    You need to be genuinely interested in trying out the class and not just after some handouts.
    Be generally appreciative/respectful of the fact I'm going to put some time in to help you out - I'm not an ARK / GM; so in no way obliged to do this.

If the notion of successfully wielding deadly energies has always had some appeal - send me a message or ingame mail to Nanofat. I usually play GMT 7pm+ evenings; a few nights a week.

And I'll try get back to and help anyone I can.

how hard could it possibly be to slap on a medsuit, get a mocham and run around in circles nuking rocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    how hard could it possibly be to slap on a medsuit, get a mocham and run around in circles nuking rocks?
    Harder than you remember, Hecks have far greater dmg range.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ojl2_nxcFj0upi
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.