Thread: What is happening on RK? Is it worth to resub?

What is happening on RK? Is it worth to resub?

Hello everybody,

I was away from RK for few years and decided to come back this Christmas.
    However I first loged on some froob account to see how are things on RK.

Could Anybody aswers bellow questions please?:

1. Cities look a bit deserted, is there enough ppl to play with?
    2. How is economy? I got few hundreds milions credits but I ve heard some stupidly high sell and buy orders so do we have hyper inflation on RK?
    3. Why there is no Christmas decorations and event? From what I remember those always started about 2-3 weeks before Christmas and today its less than 1 week, so what is going on?
    4. Were there any major changes during last 2-3 years? new content, instances, etc...

Any additional info is wellcome.

Quote Originally Posted by hans76 View Post
    Hello everybody,

I was away from RK for few years and decided to come back this Christmas.
    However I first loged on some froob account to see how are things on RK.

Could Anybody aswers bellow questions please?:

1. Cities look a bit deserted, is there enough ppl to play with?
    2. How is economy? I got few hundreds milions credits but I ve heard some stupidly high sell and buy orders so do we have hyper inflation on RK?
    3. Why there is no Christmas decorations and event? From what I remember those always started about 2-3 weeks before Christmas and today its less than 1 week, so what is going on?
    4. Were there any major changes during last 2-3 years? new content, instances, etc...

Any additional info is wellcome.
    1. in EU peak time (5pm to 1-2ish am GMT) there are enough ppl to do stuff. I resubbed in october and havent run out of things to do. There is both pvp and pvm. Outside of these hours its a little bleak, but there is plenty of solo content to do. All in all, I havent been bored yet.
    2. Some say its belly up, some say its s***ty, I'd say if you dont just want to buy lootrights but actually play the game, those few hundred millions are plenty. I bought all endgame symbiants (except the nodrops) on my NT for a mere ~150m. AI armor is no longer the be-all-end-all armor for many profs and the others are either cheap or fairly easy to farm with a group. Find a big org.
    3. AO community has been naughty. FC isnt keen on communicating lately.
    4. Google/forum search "The Reck", "New Inferno Mission", "Pyramid of Home", "ICC arbiter missions", "New player experience", also ICC has been completely redesigned. There are a lot of changes to professions too affecting both froob and paid. Agents are super OPed in PVP now, the rest are more or less OK. PVM is more balanced than it was before.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

1. Depends on what you wanna do. Not many ppl to team with in penumbra
    2. Who cares? Inflation mostly just affect cred buyers anyway. If prices are high, credits will be easy to come by.
    3. Good question
    4. The Reck, new area on RK for lvl 90-170 players. And you should also check out 18.7.0 patch notes