Thread: awakened shadowweb spinner

awakened shadowweb spinner

we're about 200 nr, 500 hp and 400-500 aad away from being relevant. if fc feels like giving us a new shadowweb spinner to make up for the gaps in our defence that'd be great.

My fixer has 5k dodge in static, 23k hp. ??? Dmg sucks donkey though
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Sleekyz View Post
    My fixer has 5k dodge in static, 23k hp. ??? Dmg sucks donkey though
    agreed, damage is the problem, alpha is erratic, sometimes really great, sometimes utter cr*p. Perks are also slow
    With all the silly dmg mitigation people got it is really difficult to defeat someone if alpha fails
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by aramsunat View Post
    agreed, damage is the problem, alpha is erratic, sometimes really great, sometimes utter cr*p. Perks are also slow
    With all the silly dmg mitigation people got it is really difficult to defeat someone if alpha fails
    Sometimes it all just clicks and the alpha is really great. Other times, not so much. Quite sad, or i'd play fixer more than agent.^^
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

umm... multiplayer game?

The problem isn't damage mitigation, the problem is alpha recovery, FYI.

Too much healing in this game.

If you took out:

* Doc ICH
    * All regular doc heals
    * agent CH, agent heals
    * advy heals, advy phoenix
    * MA heals
    * Fixer short hot, fixer long hot

Then, you'd have left:

* keeper auras
    * enforcer healing
    * BD on all classes
    * pet heals
    * keeper perk heals
    * MA solo perk heals
    * solitus genome HoT
    * doctor Assault class BG heals
    * doctor max HP boost+heal (about 3k-5k with HE)
    * MP perk heals
    * biococcoon class perk heals
    * advy awakening
    * General MA perk self heal
    * stims, kits, SoM HoT

And we'd have a good basis for 1v1 PVP.

* add fixer hots to doctors, with appropriate levels of stacking, and we've actually got a decent game again.

Damage mitigation is NOT the problem. Alpha recovery is the problem.

An Alpha should put an opponent down to low enough HP that sustained attacking can/could kill them, and give them reasonable chance to escape to survive. Add a second player, and it's almost 100% to kill.

In mass PVP, the effect of spammable area heals allows greater sustain, especially paired with increased damage mitigation.

That's the way it's supposed to work...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    we're about 200 nr, 500 hp and 400-500 aad away from being relevant. if fc feels like giving us a new shadowweb spinner to make up for the gaps in our defence that'd be great.
    what if they nerfed agent/nt/engi a little? its more than enough.. insted of boosting your suggestions and you become overpowerd to others insted etc but then u can match engi/agent/nt.. things like this will never end if people just see a solution of getting more love becose of some overpowerd professions.

how hard would it be to let nt only debuff nr 1 time, put all agent perks back to rifle vs dodge check and nerf the ar a little on the engi pets? that is something that helps evryone insted of giving your fixer more love than will just destroy other professions agein
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Jan 14th, 2017 at 03:35:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    what if they nerfed agent/nt/engi a little? its more than enough.. insted of boosting your suggestions and you become overpowerd to others insted etc but then u can match engi/agent/nt.. things like this will never end if people just see a solution of getting more love becose of some overpowerd professions.

how hard would it be to let nt only debuff nr 1 time, put all agent perks back to rifle vs dodge check and nerf the ar a little on the engi pets? that is something that helps evryone insted of giving your fixer more love than will just destroy other professions agein
    The problem with nt is that they are guarantedd to land nanos, what if they didn't? most ppl would still have high 1800nr to 2k with 1 CB (which still would do nothing vs nt nukes)
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

i made a full awa fixor :S
    seems weak

:S

/rooh

I'd honestly just be happy if SWS counted as a back piece for Awakened gear in general.

It wouldn't help our damage issues. So a new SWS with the Awakened Burden equivalency AND some damage add would be nice.

Or give us Shotgun Mastery as a perk line and let us do the PDKP crap.

Or put AS on an upgraded Rhat'ata.

And no, I'm not super serious. We're not going to see significant changes to anything from this point on. I still enjoy my fixer but am a bit sad I put that much time in (was my first 220/30/70 and later 80 before I recognized the damage issue).
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    I'd honestly just be happy if SWS counted as a back piece for Awakened gear in general.

It wouldn't help our damage issues. So a new SWS with the Awakened Burden equivalency AND some damage add would be nice.

Or give us Shotgun Mastery as a perk line and let us do the PDKP crap.

Or put AS on an upgraded Rhat'ata.

And no, I'm not super serious. We're not going to see significant changes to anything from this point on. I still enjoy my fixer but am a bit sad I put that much time in (was my first 220/30/70 and later 80 before I recognized the damage issue).
    Or remove the anti-fixer restrictions from Troa'ler and it would help the problem, if it didn't nerf FA and wasn't right hand only. Although this would also boost soldiers who don't really need it.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

its funny cuz we can make it work even with the restrictions.