Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New itemshop buggs

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    It is in the game's best interest to revert to the old store until the new store is an improvement.
    +1 Can't really be called an upgrade if it's worse in virtually every way. Don't insult the intelligence of your remaining playerbase by giving them crap and calling it gold.
    Kain97 - 220 Fixer, President, Pantheon
    Maskirovka - 220 Shade
    Dominum - 220 Bureaucrat
    Severit - 220 Enforcer
    Sayet - 220 Doctor

Yeah i thought there was something wrong with my Gui the first time i saw the new Shop ,the Icons and the Desing there way Sharper in the Old Shop .If you put a new Shop IG it should look better not worse .....

Hi,

I have 5 accounts paid for a year and don't see a 'staff of cleansing' on any of them.

Regarding the new store... It just doesnt fit the UI at all, buttons are way too big, no search but I guess you dont need it since you seemed to remove a lot of stuff. Kind of sad. I think I'm tired of the 'you are lucky this game even still runs' type of attitude from your company.. can we at least get 1 artist/modeler to help spruce up and update this stuff. Maybe stop moving the entire crew to whatever new IP you work on? I get you aren't the company you once were and now every ones focus can only be on the newet Conan game we are making for a second time/fingerscrossedsecondtimesthecharm but seriously, stop throwing us turds and trying to spin some pledge on it to make it shine.

Also the prices need to change a bit, some of this stuff is outrageously expensive. The perceived value is not the value from the customers eyes.

Just some questions someone might be able to answer.
    - How do you buy the old Phasefront vehicles?
    - I assume there will be no sale items or discounts on anything of the sort as there is no area for it?
    - A LOT of things have been removed and added to bundles with 2x+ the original price, with the above in mind exactly where are the savings to the customer in this "improvement"? Anyone have a pricelist comparison of some sort?

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiao View Post
    Just some questions someone might be able to answer.
    - How do you buy the old Phasefront vehicles?
    - I assume there will be no sale items or discounts on anything of the sort as there is no area for it?
    - A LOT of things have been removed and added to bundles with 2x+ the original price, with the above in mind exactly where are the savings to the customer in this "improvement"? Anyone have a pricelist comparison of some sort?
    At first, the new shop looks different but this isn't a big problem in my opinion. I don't know why you start off-topic because "The buttons are to big" - The next one cry about small buttons seriously.

They removed basicly nothing but moves it to "bundles" and the new lottery tickets. The golden (improved) will give token and stuff and normal one will give social items. Big dislike from my site because now you need luck to get items like parasite helm or buy FunCom Points for like 50$.... I don't have a problem with that if we get new content in a regularly space of time but this is a asshead move to get more money.

And my question is: What is inside the explorer packs ? Did you think someone will buy it if we don't see what inside ? Guys please...
    Last edited by Hekthor; Dec 23rd, 2016 at 07:09:23.
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

I just have to put a +1 in for the ugliness of this new item store.
    It is ugly looking.
    It is a pain in the ass to find anything without a simple search function.
    It's expensive.

AND, last but not least.

IT'S EVEN CLOSER TO BEING PAY TO WIN.
    Bad FC, BAD.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

The design of the old one looked like a futuristic shop interface (to some degree) and the new one looks like something you would find on an 8bit NES game. Corny and crude.

When I click the membership button I get a crude "Error" message in skinny black letters orverlapping the the buttons in the top right corner. Also when I click on claim, the credits icon and amount changes but there is no uindication as to what this second amount is in referenc eto or for. Also I am sure I have lost some credits. Could be wrong as I dont have screenshots of pre change but I am pretty sure I had more than I have because the only thing I have ever bought using Funcom Credits for is the beacons and seem to remember being in the 3k+ region.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

There needs to be more explanation of what these "packs" contain. Why would I spend $10 of real money without knowing what I am getting? Is this a full set of armor, what kind, just a back piece? What is the weapon, a worthwhile one, or one that drops in the Temple? Lastly why in the world would I buy a pack for the Temple at level 60, after I am finished with the Temple? It should be level 40 while I have time left to explore it.

This one is just an example, they all need Specific Details of what you receive. Detail enough to look up all the specific names in one of the databases so you know what you are getting.

These are not meant to be lottery tickets ...

Emma

Temple Explorer Pack - Level 60

Prepare to conquer the Temple of Three Winds. This bundle will provide a set of protective gear, initial weaponry, and a small Backpack to keep your belongings.
    You will need at least 3 inventory slots to open this pack. The weapons and armor of this bundle requires you be at least level 60.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12