Thread: No new content, let's re-use what we have.

No new content, let's re-use what we have.

As years go by, we get less and less instances (PvM and PvP). Here are some sorts of ideas that would help the aging transition of the game:

1. Make that all instances of the game can be done in different difficulties (like infs: easy, medium and hard). From Dark Ruins, Alappa, Albtraum, DB instances, Collector, Lox and also the raids (APF, 12m, iPande, etc). This because some instances from past expansions aren't a challenge for people anymore, as the equipment has improved over the years. The motivation to do so is improved loot for the different difficulties. We use the same instances, we just make the instance harder (would be awesome to include some extra challenges for the hard difficulties).

2. Change the BS maps and make at least two more PvP games (King of the Hill for almost 10 years has become a bit boring, let me say). I was thinking on maybe including a Flag game, in which there are some bases, and you gotta take the flag to your base all the times you can (with a time limit, like doing it with time rounds). Another game could be that randomly a player has the "target", and both sides gotta kill that player all the times they can (shades and agents wouldn't be able to conceal if they got the target, for example). Also could be done by time rounds. Including a rank after the rounds that described who got more kills, who healed the most, who did the most DPS would be cool also. Adding a rank on your web page could be a good idea to motivate people.

These are some ideas, as there are many around to make the game better. But then again, it will be needed commitment from the game developing, that honestly I haven't seen in some time (Michi rushed with awesome ideas like PoH, The Reck, new newbie island but then he started to cool down. Who knows what they are up to, as the communication has been poor this past months). Remember this game fee is like a Tier 1 PC online game. We don't have much player base but we still deserve that the game keeps developing from time to time.

Add up some more ideas you think they would help the game to improve!

Cheers,

P.D: Making the awakened CH share the same nanolock with Doc/Adv CH would be helpful to balance the PvP some .
    Last edited by Eladamrri; Dec 28th, 2016 at 22:22:13. Reason: Adding a P.D.
    Inside my empty bottle I was constructing a light house, while all the others were making ships.

"Making the awakened CH share the same nanolock with Doc/Adv CH would be helpful to balance the PvP"

Dont think that this is a part of balance....
    Last edited by Hekthor; Dec 30th, 2016 at 14:26:36.
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

I'm not sure if it would make any difference for Doctors and right now I don't think any Agent actually needs 2 CH's to kill anyone either. So unless you have a whole bunch of nerfs to go along with this one change it's a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eladamrri View Post

P.D: Making the awakened CH share the same nanolock with Doc/Adv CH would be helpful to balance the PvP some .
    this. it is absolutely ridiculous that agents can tank a 4 people team at once easy and not by any smart setup, but by just slapping on the beast set and go monkey with CHs. And while having the best pvp dmg currently. And amazing escape tools.
    I mean it says something when people start teaming up once there is more than one agent on one side.

on the side note: i think the whole idea of giving a CH nano to an already OP set of armor is just stupid. made duels totally uninteresting
    Last edited by aramsunat; Dec 31st, 2016 at 07:22:00.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

I realy love like anybody stil tiping about pvp and what is op etc... And pvp room is empty and if bs running half of people are afk.... Not everethig its only about pvp.

and fo those who still crying about agent op. Yes they are but not that much like u crying. Lot of u are angry about hekthoor but he is realy realy goog pvper who know every veaknes of every profesion so its not only about agent pover. Agent has also weakneses and not only one. On the other side if fc nerf agent like every one want who will kill keepers and ma ? They are super op also mp with double shields is almost imposible to kill.

In this game will alwais be some prof op
    Snezofix fix 220/30/80
    Misicka snade 220/30/80
    Snehulienka MA 220/28/78
    Minalvin agent 220/30/80
    Doctorzhor doc 220/30/80
    Jesabell adv 200

Quote Originally Posted by rybycka View Post
    keepers and ma ? They are super op also mp with double shields is almost imposible to kill.

In this game will alwais be some prof op
    Not to discredit Hekthor's skills, he is obviously a good pvper, but so are many others. I can handle all those profs you listed above on engi, but stand absolutely no chance against an agent who knows how to play. Something soldiers might have felt a few years back when they died the moment an engi farted on them.
    And if it were just about engi vs agent, then I would be fine with it. Engs got a counter, so what, most profs got a counter. Not agents. There are no profs that can currently reliably counter them in open pvp. This is what I call imbalance, i couldnt care less about general prof vs prof balance.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

My opinon is that its more than worse, to "balance" profession specific things about a ArmorSet witch is fine.

If you want to make more balance FunCom need to change things like:

1.) Remove Nullspace Disruptor usable in FP (So Engie are natural Agent nemesis)
    2.) Add global CD on Nullspace Disruptor for 1m after cast. (Minimize the NSD spam and give soldiers a chance)
    3.) Change Shadowwebspinner into a Buff so Fixer always can use Beast-CH.
    4. Turn down the efficiency from Fountain of Life from 150% to 75 %.

This is balance and not the crap suggestions like lock CH for some professions.
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

Allow adventurers to cast https://aoitems.com/item/266306/misdiagnosis/ on Agents too :P
    Anarchy Online Concept Art Gallery
    Lazy "Timba" Sabretooth - 220/30/80 - Fire kitty
    Very "Timbats" Much - 220/22/xx - Tradeskiller for hire!
    Timbamf - xx/xx/xx - upcoming tanky
    Spray "Airwick" Alloveryou - 60/6/14

Heal efficiency doesn't affect ch. But the thought is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Eladamrri View Post
    Bump ^^
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)