Thread: Issues with dual logging.

Issues with dual logging.

Ok so I don't quite get this.

Last night and the days before I could log in two characters at a time, even up to three.
    Not for MBing. Just for buffing or doing AI raid grounds.

Today, not so much.
    Which ever account/toon I try to log in second crashes. I get to see the loading screen for a couple of seconds, then the following error pops:
    (It even happened trying to log in only one of the crashed toons)

https://postimg.org/image/j0hyom1b3/

I emptied out the /tmp folder. And it doesn't help. An empty awesomium.log is created within the temp folder at the point of crashing. Which is the reference for the error...
    Deleting the folders doesn't help.

Anyone seen this before?
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

I've had this also. It's as simple as deleting the files in the directory it points to.

Make a back-up first if you are nervous about deleting stuff.

I can recommend copy'ing the AO install folder and run a separate installation for each account you have.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.