Thread: Weapons at 220

Weapons at 220

I've got docs left and right hand on my doc. Nice weapons and buffs, but I don't like the looks. Especially the left hand engi looking one.

Are any other weapons used these days? The sexy MBC for example? From my experience docs have more than enough healing power these days, so the buffs from right/left hand are hardly essential, so maybe docs are actually free to use whatever weapon, at least for PvE?

If so the Fantaghiro would look quite nice too.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Sure! Well first off you could just trade those doc pistols in for Peh'Wers (no, not Lusts - those look even worse!), which still have nice bonuses - 50 nano init from each means faster dot casting
    Personally I use a Peh'Wer and Dread Left Hand, because I like the looks of the left hand, and the fact that it helps me get my healing efficiency niiiiiice and high without using any Jathos besides vest and pants. However, I get that not everyone feels the need for that, so...

OFAB Silverback is a decent choice too if you like to stay ranged; unless you go pvp setup with AS, then the mk5 will take less IP than those pistols currently do. Looks and sounds badass. Continuing with choices that get some support from perks/research, perhaps go RE and use the Dreadloch Rapier?
    Or you could forget sensible ideas like all that... nowadays with Operative Sleeves and Apotheosis research I'd imagine the D-Shark is well within reach! xD

And lastly I'll give a nod to MA... Currently have a new baby doc that will eventually reach 220 and will stay MA. Currently planning for 2 x Blades of Boltar, mostly for looks, but also such nice cheap MM req. Trox ofc, cos they have the best animations

The dshark is still not possible even on trox, like 30 FA short with everything counted
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Sadly I use Left and Right hand on my both 220 and 200 Docs.
    Its fun on 200 Doc but dissapointing on 220...

I use right and left hand on my doc. I like them. The only reason I'd switch to Peh'wer is for the 300 HP.

I find when playing doc these days that I'm spamming dots so fast that the weapons almost don't matter.

I've been considering this question a lot recently as well. I'm currently using a 275 silverback mk 6 and I like it. It doesn't cap AS constantly like everyone believes but it does generally do quite good AS's. I can fit nanodelta clusters in the custom imps, which I like. AS is triple implanted, I have one supple sleeve, and one beast sleeve which gives me 1780ish AS along with 275 scope.

Lately I've been considering switching to Troa'ler & Peh'wer. Benefits include +600 HP, better pvm damage, more procs, more nano inits. Cons include worse AS's, loss of nanodelta in custom imps, and significantly more IP usage.

Im considering remaking mine to MA. Imo the most pistol dmg you can get is with the right and and left hand. Even with the proper setup it is very lackluster. Sadly still the shen sticks (or the kuma tonfa, but not sure if its worth IPing fast attack) are the best pvm weps for docs.
    That comes with the assumption that I have no interest in solo pvping on doc, and in team/mass pvp I only focus on heals/debuffs anyway. OK in bigger raids, where the doc needs to gtfo from the boss range it is a bit of disadvantage, but still might worth it.
    Or does anyone have a better idea?

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by aramsunat View Post
    The dshark is still not possible even on trox, like 30 FA short with everything counted
    You sure on that one? Could swear someone told me it was possible some months ago. Haven't done the calc's myself though, so it's 100% hearsay.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    You sure on that one? Could swear someone told me it was possible some months ago. Haven't done the calc's myself though, so it's 100% hearsay.
    I am absolutely sure. If you see a dshark doc, /report

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by aramsunat View Post
    I am absolutely sure. If you see a dshark doc, /report
    If you are sure trox doc is within 30 points - I swear it should be more, and you can choose to fall short on either AR or FA still right? or did comp heavy artillery solve that and only leave FA? been a long time since I calc'd - but if doc is that close, then crat should be able to do now.
    Heh.