Thread: Suggestion for off-weeks (the ones with no ICC dailies)

Suggestion for off-weeks (the ones with no ICC dailies)

Personally I think the ICC dailies are great. Makes ppl do stuff that otherwise wouldn't get done and I like the variety as well. But how about the off weeks? Perhaps we should ALL get a say, 10-20% XP buff during those weeks. That might get inf teams, arid farming and whatnot going during those weeks. And yes it should stack with the other XP buffs ofc. I don't think it would be affecting the sales of XP cans much because leveling a toon from 1-220/le80/AI30 still takes a bit of time. :>

Whatcha think?

Or they could just get rid of the off weeks...
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development

Quote Originally Posted by Aeliniyah View Post
    The PvP week should be the off-week, so it becomes DB|PvP|AI|PvP|DB|PvP|AI etc.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Sounds like a great idea.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Quote Originally Posted by Aeliniyah View Post
    Meh nothing to look forward to then. Could just as well give ppl a choice to do all missions all the time. I like i tthe way it is personally.

Also, I kinda like teaming for stuff. So much solo stuff now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    This is a great idea!
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

The so called pvp missions are a joke and only cause a lot of drama for pvpers as well as leveling pvmers!!!

1. 99.9% of people do /duel draw for first part.
    2. 3 BS mission have always 1 of the following 2 scenarios:
    a. fast 4 cap = pvpers whine
    b. long equal fight = pvmers whine
    3. 5 notum miners = most of the time random ppl team together to get team kills of miners ...

What I suggest is "real pvp" week with following rules:
    1. Every 2 hours there will be pvp/duel and pvp/3 man team tournaments. People can sign up any time but tournament starts every 2 hours with whatever number of ppl / teams signed up.
    2. Every player who signed up for duel tournament can select one profession that he will not duel during whole tournament (except final round) but it can not be the same profession as his. For teams similar rule but only team leader can name 1 profession "banned" from oposite team.
    3. Tournament lader is selected randomly then ppl for duels or team events are warped do decontamnation room (to remove all OSB) they have 2-3 min to buff and then they are warped to oval room (like core) but with blocked exit.
    4. There is a count down and fight starts. Maximum lenght of one round is 5 min (or shorter if opponent die in duel or whole team dies in team tournament). If after 5 min there are players alive on both sides then damage dump is displayed and side who did more damage is awarded a win.
    5. Reapeat until final round.
    6. Rewards are scaled depending on your number of wins.

I just want access to lya's sangi/desert nomad armor equivalents roughly 1 week out of every month. Having to wait up to 12 months at a time for special loot is a pain in the ass, and when iti does finally come around I find myself farming this gear for all of my toons nonstop until the event ends (since I know I will have to wait months and months for this gear)

1 week out of every month rotating similarly to the arbiter dailies could be a good solution to keep the class of armor unique to acquire while making it generally accessible for anyone during their month long subscription.... whether obtained by killing mobs or doing special missions like they are during the holidays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    #BAN_SOJU

Quote Originally Posted by Blazeit420 View Post
    I just want access to lya's sangi/desert nomad armor equivalents roughly 1 week out of every month. Having to wait up to 12 months at a time for special loot is a pain in the ass, and when it does finally come around I find myself farming this gear for all of my toons nonstop until the event ends (since I know I will have to wait months and months for this gear)
    I concur; I burnt myself out during the 2015 event and stopped playing for 1.5 years as a direct result.