Thread: Make AO less pay to win

Make AO less pay to win

Either make those itemstore nanocans tradeable or add grace-like item to game that adds paid points and is only tradeable only via GMI just like grace.

Those nanocans (+20 abilities and +35 complit) are a spit in a face to all veteran twinkers !!!
    All 100% twinked to the limits characters could be twinked even more with those nanocans...

I am not going to pay even 1 cent to a company that promised many times that item shop will never sell pay to win items !!!
    I am simply disgusted with how greedy and stupid some decision makers of FC can be...

100% agree - this is a very slippery slope
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by hans76 View Post
    Those nanocans (+20 abilities and +35 complit) are a spit in a face to all veteran twinkers !!!
    All 100% twinked to the limits characters could be twinked even more with those nanocans...

I am not going to pay even 1 cent to a company that promised many times that item shop will never sell pay to win items !!!
    I am simply disgusted with how greedy and stupid some decision makers of FC can be...
    Yup

FC has never really considered lower-than-max level twinking when it came to these decisions.

And these days they are just dredging the pool of easy-to-sell things for $ rather than making decisions that will enhance the desire for old players to come back. New players, if they stay long enough to decide to twink, aren't going to realize the game used to be different.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>