Thread: 18.7 Soul capsules

18.7 Soul capsules

So these got "converted" from spirit siphons to soul capsules with is fine, with a big difference.
    Spirit siphons uses to come in stacks of 25, now when i use the soul capsule that used to be a spirit siphon ALL of the charges get used and i can't split them.
    I have quite a few high ql soul capsules now that i won't use, is this a known bug that will get fixed?

Either make it splitable or let me use 1 charge at the time.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Wow. Just found this as well. 1+ year bump.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Still no fix, booooh

Did you report it as a bug in the "Report a bug" section?
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat

Don't think that exsisted back then, I'll see to it later, good idea

6 months later and my patience wore out. 12 stacks of 25 ... 3 spirits. All dupes. Done. The anticipation was killing me.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

To be fair the items are obsolete anyway. Just use the new siphon nano which works on any level mob and is basically an unlimited stack of the old siphon item...

the conversion rate between soul capsule -> spirit is abysmal.

Suggesting it's an unlimited stack is sort of like saying you can have unlimited money, because you could, say, scour the earth looking for spare change dropped unknowingly.

TECHNICALLY, there's probably a LOT of money out there lost on the streets of major cities... but who has time to do that?

My own personal experience with the spirit siphon nano was really good in the early game - say up till about level 150-180 mobs or so, and then the conversion rate kind of just dried up so bad that now when I'm doing the inf grind I hardly bother to use the nano anymore. You get a inventory full of soul caps and on occasion one turns into a spirit.

Honestly it's just annoying more than anything.

Yeah but farming Oqdan patterns, spawning him for the chance of getting some high level siphons that didn't drop elsewhere, then finding an appropriate level mob to use it on with a chance of getting a spirit was so much better ... not.

Even if you don't get anything from the nano version - you do at least 1% damage