Thread: Back with so many questions

Back with so many questions

Hello guys
    I just restarted AO and I have a few questions
    1) I have a 175 solitus trader and I'm wondering if its still a viable to continue playing her with a goal of making her pvm/tradeskiller
    2) what gear would I need I'm realatively funded as the last member of my org retired and left the org reserves with me
    3) if it isn't a viable option what prof should I make that is able to solo pvm as I'm finding it hard to find teams these days + I play on +8gmt it has always been hard to find teams since 10 years ago
    4) lastly how long would it take for me to reach 220 if I follow phyxr solo guide

Cheers guys good to be back
    Last edited by rayyan; Jan 31st, 2017 at 19:51:30.

Wellcome back.
    As for your questions:
    1. Trader sux a bit in pvm. Its far from top soloer and however its usefull in teams there is not a single instance or raid were trader would be obligatory to have. Trader as a pure tradeskiller is the best choice not only because of high tradeskills but also highest possible comp lit which allows to buy cheap or sell at high price various items from and to shop terminals.
    2. For casual leveling whatever you can get/afford usually a mix of Ofab and alien armours.
    3. Quite a lot of professions can solo quite well especially if they are well built or twinked. What is more important is the ability to solo well during leveling with average set up. One more thing I would recomend to consider is how that profession will act at 220 (how usefull / needed in different encounters). Top choice would be Crat or Sold, 2nd choice Shade or Keeper. Other classes like MA, ADV are good soloers but hardly ever needed in teams so I would not recommend it.
    4. Not sure is phyxr solo guide is still up to date, but leveling now is faster than ever. With all daily missions and farming DOJA chips it would take probably less than 3 months.

Welcome back.
    I'd like to add :
    - trader is one of the best calmers for pvm
    - trader sux alone for pvm, but in the teams they are VERY wanted .. or at least should be because they offer the best dmg boost to the team +30% crit chance (yep ... by using corporate protection on the mob everyone is hiting) and they are very wanted in Beast raids also because of calms and grand theft humidity.

They can restore nano, heal, buf your nano skills and weapon skills, un-root ... one of the best supports in pvm
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"