Thread: "If we don't fire it off in these final days of 2016, it will be how we start 2017."

"If we don't fire it off in these final days of 2016, it will be how we start 2017."

So 1/12 of 2017 gone, what doyou mean with "start" in Oslso?
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

They were talking about Conan
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Its a fluid term, just like Monthly Development Update.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    [...] Monthly [...]
    A new term has been born since last Summer: Monthlytm Development Update.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

The Monthly Development Update is still being published, monthly. #alternativefacts.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

I don't understand people's hope for change in AO. It is stagnant, for a reason, because they have no intention of adding additional content or making great changes. Steam release was just FC attempting to make extra cash before the game completely crashes. They said themselves that the game is in maintenance mode... "No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward".

They are focusing on 'relaunching' The Secret World and... early release of Conan exiles - They say it has done well in such a short time but do they not understand how many people are going to steam refund once it gets close to release when they realise it's just a clone of every other survivial MMO? It's time to take what little creative talent Funcom has left and make something new ... I don't know, maybe... AO2? D:

http://massivelyop.com/2017/02/27/th...nched-in-2017/