Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to buy AO

I want to buy AO

Can I have contact information of Funcom's management?
    I want to discuss possibility of buying whole AO project (hardware/software/staff/loans) with appropriate managers.
    Please send contact information via private forum message.

I'm only interested in buying 100% of this project.
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Business Inquiries: contact@funcom.com

Bout time someone did, at least to keep it going
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Just remember you probably can't pay with creds.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Don't you want to buy AO from, what, 15 years ? =)
    220/70/30 OpiFix - Useless PVM Ex RK Queen
    220/80/30 TroxDoc - Alpha Brain @soon !
    220/80/30 SoliEngi - TSing everything
    220/70/30 SoliTrader - MA >>>> Shottie
    220/80/30 Crat - Why the hell do other profs still exist ?

And tons of alts !

Have you asked them about this before?

If he sells his credz to those pesky cred spammers i'm sure he'll have enough real cash to buy AO
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Toplipquif View Post
    Have you asked them about this before?
    He has, always the same way, on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    Can I have contact information of Funcom's management?
    I want to discuss possibility of buying whole AO project (hardware/software/staff/loans) with appropriate managers.
    Please send contact information via private forum message.

I'm only interested in buying 100% of this project.
    I actually own a tiny bit of Funcom. Used to be worth a fair deal. The almost nothing. Now getting better again. I could ask to have the game as my part of the company.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

You posted in the wrong forum section, tnx.

Edit: not sure how i feel about a privateperson purchasing ao, could be for the worse, could be for the better as well. At least it would get some funding.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

I support you 100% in this, if this is serious. However, it probably is not. If your company could manage AO better than FunCom, I believe that your management would have already found a better way to contact FC, instead of you posting on the game's forums (unless it's a marketing trick to get a better deal, though that doesn't look too professional). Have you tried faxing them with your offer?

Seriousness of my offer depends on amount of cash they're willing to ask for it.
    I've tried to contact them several times, but had no reply.
    That is why I need any direct contact information to try to arrange a meeting in their office at least before June 2017. Thats the deadline I'll make my decision about further investments at, no matter will it be AO or any other online/offline project.
    And I don't want to get in touch with random blonde secretary who makes no decisions, because it's a waste of time.

And no, I'm not a private person at the moment. I'm starting this as a CEO of my company and as representative of group of investors at my side.

P.S. All my AO credits have nothing to do with this offer just because I'll make way more cash working on my projects rather than wasting time selling AO creds
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

No acquisition has ever originated from a forum post

Quote Originally Posted by whydoiplaythis View Post
    no acquisition has ever originated from a forum post
    qft

i am pretty sure artyomis is rather serious when he say it thou.
    i belive this game would draw players back if funcom wasnt a part of it anymore.

I'm not against the idea of someone else being in charge of it.

I am pretty hesitant about the idea of a player owning it.

Best combination would be FC or another company owning it, making the money from subs, keeping the servers running ... but opening at least some things up to community development.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    Seriousness of my offer depends on amount of cash they're willing to ask for it.
    I've tried to contact them several times, but had no reply.
    Maybe because a serious business proposal would not take place through a forum for a video game with anonymous account names?

Dude, are you for real?
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

@Artyomis: If you are interested, I can back you up in this offer, i actually made a post on a single-player version of AO, but i would totally help you in taking over the whole project and working on it full-time.

Here's the post ( just for reference, to see that i'm legit ). http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ngle-player-AO

If you think it would be a good idea to invest in it together, you got my full support, it was about time someone stepped up and did something for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    Maybe because a serious business proposal would not take place through a forum for a video game with anonymous account names?

Dude, are you for real?
    I assume you didnt follow the US president election last year.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast