Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want to buy AO

Quote Originally Posted by Gene13 View Post
    I assume you didnt follow the US president election last year.

/G13
    I assume you're not trying to compare the semi-corrupt US election with a business proposal to a Norwegian company.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    I assume you're not trying to compare the semi-corrupt US election with a business proposal to a Norwegian company.
    In both cases there's an attempt to take over a world, and the modus operandi is similar, so yes, yes I am.

/G13
    Last edited by Gene13; Feb 8th, 2017 at 17:46:44. Reason: Editted for spelling - not sure it got much better, but hey, I should get some credit for trying.
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    Seriousness of my offer depends on amount of cash they're willing to ask for it.
    I've tried to contact them several times, but had no reply.
    That is why I need any direct contact information to try to arrange a meeting in their office at least before June 2017. Thats the deadline I'll make my decision about further investments at, no matter will it be AO or any other online/offline project.
    And I don't want to get in touch with random blonde secretary who makes no decisions, because it's a waste of time.

And no, I'm not a private person at the moment. I'm starting this as a CEO of my company and as representative of group of investors at my side.

P.S. All my AO credits have nothing to do with this offer just because I'll make way more cash working on my projects rather than wasting time selling AO creds
    Contact info of Funcom can be found in their financial reports, and the CEO is on Facebook. Hit him up
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    Seriousness of my offer depends on amount of cash they're willing to ask for it.
    I've tried to contact them several times, but had no reply.
    Well, since AO is not advertised as "for sale", if you are interested in buying it, you should make the initial offer after carefully studying the financial reports. If they did not reply, maybe your offer was way too low to be considered seriously? (though, it would be nice of them to just say that instead of ignoring you, but I - or we, as a community - have no idea what you wrote to them)
    I also don't think posting this on the game forum (again) helps your cause. This way it seems more like an effort to send a message to FunCom that a veteran player could run this game better than they do, and less as a real, actual business offer that you want to profit from.

Quote Originally Posted by Nursebones View Post
    Really, you're interested in the stuff as well? Then no, it would be the same **** with these hacks around. You should buy it without them or start by firing them. Maybe ban Avari as well, he seems like a kiss-ass.
    Most of AO's code is very old and was not written by the current development staff, so with new management, maybe they could get something done.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxxxx View Post
    @Artyomis: If you are interested, I can back you up in this offer, i actually made a post on a single-player version of AO, but i would totally help you in taking over the whole project and working on it full-time.

Here's the post ( just for reference, to see that i'm legit ). http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ngle-player-AO

If you think it would be a good idea to invest in it together, you got my full support, it was about time someone stepped up and did something for this game.

All old Funcom games are generating income. Not a lot, but it's what has kept the company going. I would guess AO is relatively "easy money", as there's a core of players who keep subscribing even with very little development. I don't believe Funcom would sell AO unless an offer was made that matched whatever they value the game and concept as, plus the current day value of the projected income for quite a few years to come.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Buy the IP, make AO2.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Buy the IP, make AO2.
    Would that be like an IP reset?
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Quote Originally Posted by Beornin View Post
    Would that be like an IP reset?
    Bingo!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Ima need about tree fiddy.

If Arty is serious, I fully support his offer, and not just because I know he has the resources to make it happen, but because he's a solid dude, and a man with integrity, and that's just about the best quality anyone could expect from someone willing to make such an offer, without any promise of being compensated for the risk, yes, big BIG BIIIIG risk. good luck bud.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

i am sure you can buy spaghetti at your local restaurant for a lower price than the spaghetti code of Anarchy online..just not worth it. I mange to copy almost all the function in AO in my sci fi game without any problems. Better of starting from scratch
    Last edited by ByLogic; Feb 11th, 2017 at 17:54:42.

I'm still enjoying my offline experience with Hellgate London!���� Hoping for an Anarchy Offline version����✌��
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

How can this be taken serious in any way, he cant even reach out to them
    AO will die, under the current circumstances both ingame and not ingame, there is no future unless there's more investments in the game and towards the players and finally there will be an end to the glitches and exploits and not to forget the credsellers that have their part in ruining this game that was once so great

Honestly credit sellers must have a secret agreement with FC to make their business !!!
    Its soo easy to implement built in filter to delete all credt sales spam... (but somehow FC is not doing that)

Hell yes I would even volunteer to become "free FC stuff" if they give me an "GM account" that could kick/ban any character that advertised sale of credits!
    I play almost everyday for 3-4 hours, so if I were on duty every credit sale spammer could only spam once before I would kick and ban him...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12