Thread: Looking for group

Looking for group

Good Afternoon all,

I am a Paid player that has returned, i am looking for someone or multiple people to play through the game with on a set of characters. I am US Eastern timezone and usually play between 730-1000pm most nights.

If anyone is interested please let me know, it would be cool i think to play with people since i haven't really done anything after level 100 and become lost.... And the group leveling atmosphere will make things better i think...

Thanks

Damn no one wants to be my friend, guess I stink

More an issue of established players not usually playing their 50th alt through the levels, but powerlevelling them using NT alts up to lvl 160, then lvl 220 chars pulling them through missions from lvl 160.

There are still some grouping out there, but you won't find any regular arrangements through forums.

Best bet is to apply and join an active clan. That way you can join teams when your clanmembers level their alts. Be it "real" teaming, or being a bit of a leech levelling up.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

It's not your fault most players don't read the forums. There's very little being posted here most days.

Not many people read these forums mostly because:

1. There's a lot of whining... so you have to read around 10 pages of whine and 1 page of actual things on an 11 page thread.
    2. You need a paid account to even post on these forums. That deters anyone from even coming here.
    3. There's other sites that have better content for certain things (AoU, Aofroobs etc.)
    4. There's a ton of recruiting on OOC most days for orgs that accept new arrivals, so people will see that and already join an org, then no one references "go look at the official forums." Then they figure out who's on what timezone and raid with their orgmates.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.