Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PDKP Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    because fixers never had any pvm utility. we were always in the park-at-oag-and-buff-alts category of utility, like MP's, rather than have any actual role in a team besides smashing the dd keybind. and if our role in pvm is to smash the dd keybind it would be nice for the dd keybind to actually do dd.
    ahem DB3 ahem.

To tie off the off topic part... Personally, I'd say fixers should edge out soldier on damage. I'd say soldiers should be considered more as tanks and Fixers should be more dmgy support... but meh. The PDKP Fixer so far is ok. Fun being different, but I'll prolly not play her much after that wears off. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    ahem DB3 ahem.
    Funny you say that in this thread... I am now seeing the value of Agent over Fixer if we're talking second boss adds. I used to play my fixer for that specific reason, but not anymore! The mix of AOE snare, roots, and ludicrous damage makes that a breeze, and to me personally... more desirable with such a flexible set of tools.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Another less thought of benefit for Agent over Fixer when CCing the DB3 adds is the fact that Agents have snare perks that can't be removed so at least 1 but most times 2 adds are always stuck in place.
    Combine that with mad Alpha power comparable to Shades and it still surprises me that Agents aren't begged for with the boosts they got.

The perks also works in Collector which I've tanked with my Agent more than once basically keeps Collector in place removing the issue of being kicked around (or at least the effort of aligning yourself when kicked).

so to summarize anything a fixer can do another prof can do faster, better and with less effort involved? gotcha.

Yea, you can indeed perk all 3 adds as agent and glue em down solid as a redwood.

Not that you'd really need to perk all three...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    so to summarize anything a fixer can do another prof can do faster, better and with less effort involved? gotcha.
    "faster"? Come on now Lazy! did you REALLY just ask that?
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

hum, ok. but a fixer can actually evade tank the fire floor boss, and evade tank the crate boss whereas, I wouldn't really feel comfortable with an agent tanking either of those.

I'm not saying it can't be done differently, but really, a fixer's toolset is pretty damn solid in DB3.

I've done DB3 a few times with a 4 man team of keeper+crat+fixer+doc and it worked pretty well.

crat aoe root works great too on second boss adds
    Immortalis was cast out to fight against the devilish creatures of satan. In god we trust and evil shall die!

Ofilenia - Martial Artist - Sauhaufen
    Carnista - Bureaucrat - Sauhaufen
    Alfakoile - Shade - Sauhaufen
    Metadrag - Meta-Physicist - Sauhaufen

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    hum, ok. but a fixer can actually evade tank the fire floor boss, and evade tank the crate boss whereas, I wouldn't really feel comfortable with an agent tanking either of those.

I'm not saying it can't be done differently, but really, a fixer's toolset is pretty damn solid in DB3.

I've done DB3 a few times with a 4 man team of keeper+crat+fixer+doc and it worked pretty well.
    First boss is soloable by engineers. Second boss can be solo healed/tank as an engineer, and you only need help there for the adds. In addition they bring reflects, DVP, etc. If they are perked for shotgun they also get leg shot snare.

Pretty much this.

Well, aleast a fixer can fgrid and run fast. Thats more than MP. So atleast be happy about that!
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

Had this setup for a while now. Still missing some pieces, and have to go trader to keep guns at 100%. Lots of fun, but I keep getting aggro and die! Often better to just stay at 80%, and be able to use perks!
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    Had this setup for a while now. Still missing some pieces, and have to go trader to keep guns at 100%. Lots of fun, but I keep getting aggro and die! Often better to just stay at 80%, and be able to use perks!
    Can you tell me what you crit on the Punching bags for? i noticed a huge difference when i dropped about +300 dmg from my build and added more +def

Current setup with 2x pdkps and a Ofab Hawk MK5 for FA fun without OE.
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=204617
    Buff Subzan Dispenser
    My Setup
    "Hahaha you guys couldn't hit water even if u were standing in a bottom of a sea!"

Quote Originally Posted by Subzan View Post
    Can you tell me what you crit on the Punching bags for? i noticed a huge difference when i dropped about +300 dmg from my build and added more +def

Current setup with 2x pdkps and a Ofab Hawk MK5 for FA fun without OE.
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=204617

I'll check the next time I log in with that toon Hows pdkp and hawk vs 2x pdkp's? What ql hawk?
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    I'll check the next time I log in with that toon Hows pdkp and hawk vs 2x pdkp's? What ql hawk?
    Punching Bag dummys:
    Dual pdkps autoattacking with only agent buffs does about 200-220k DPM
    One pdkp+hawk 5 ql 225 does about 30k less in autoattack DPM

However 1 FA every 1 min sucks but i only have it for the "fun" of beeing able to FA

Im at the dummys right now if you are online
    Buff Subzan Dispenser
    My Setup
    "Hahaha you guys couldn't hit water even if u were standing in a bottom of a sea!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123