Thread: WTB tons of RK Nanos

WTB tons of RK Nanos

done, getting rest off of gmi or w/e dueces
    Last edited by tinyricked; Feb 18th, 2017 at 15:17:21.

Post me a list of what you need and I'll do the blitzing.

I'll need to know that you're gonna buy it from me. Not gonna waste my time blitzing and you only buy half because someone randomly sent you some nanos on a COD.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Never played an Agent, but I have three chars with a bank full of bps with nanos. Everything from Dynaloot to SL-Dungeon-Loot.

But I need a list or something and will have IA:Light help me find you stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    Post me a list of what you need and I'll do the blitzing.

I'll need to know that you're gonna buy it from me. Not gonna waste my time blitzing and you only buy half because someone randomly sent you some nanos on a COD.
    If you blitz it and I already have it I'll buy it anyway. But i'll work on that list because I guess it is easier that way

updated nano list and increased price

Quote Originally Posted by tinyricked View Post
    updated nano list and increased price
    Looks good - I'll start blitzing on Sunday night since I'm out of town over the weekend.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.