Thread: Where did they move jobe clusters?

Where did they move jobe clusters?

Jobe clusters used to be sold by the guy just after zoning from Jobe platform to Market.

Now he claims to have quit selling stuff.

Anyone know where the clusters are to be found?
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

You can buy those in Implant Shops:

ICC
    Code:
    /waypoint 3343 834 655
    Borealis
    Code:
    /waypoint 681 615 800
    Regards,

Assx
    Thanks to FC my name was changed from Assx to Asxx without saying any word. Thanks for this. You rly made my day. But it's cool that it took you only 9 years to find this name a violation of your rules of conduct. You guys must be really proud.

Assx - Shade - elected President of ImPacT

Hosting Orgbots & Teamspeak3 Server /tell Bothosting hosting

Implant shop in the building just across from Fair Trade in Borealis. The entrance is sort of on the back-side if you stand in front of Fair Trade.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Looks like all the free standing implant shops have them now. There's a 2nd implant shop in Bor by the West gate & New Land City's does too--it's over by the outside clothing vendor next to the mission terminals

The jobe clusters are also now insanely expensive compared to the old vendors prices. On the positive side, at least now they are available up to ql300.
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development