Thread: ncu buff duration? also special bullets

ncu buff duration? also special bullets

So our nanos all got buffed to 4h duration but it seems that the NCU buff line has not been, which causes me some frustration as I am now finding myself with more buffs that I can handle quite often. Can we please have our NCU buff line extended to 4hour duration?

Also while I'm here I'd like to add that the fixer special bullets nano still does not work properly. The ql of fixer bullets spawned does not scale well with the user's burst skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    #BAN_SOJU

Quote Originally Posted by Blazeit420 View Post
    So our nanos all got buffed to 4h duration but it seems that the NCU buff line has not been, which causes me some frustration as I am now finding myself with more buffs that I can handle quite often. Can we please have our NCU buff line extended to 4hour duration?
    Yes that would be a good idea. Got the same problem.

Also while I'm here I'd like to add that the fixer special bullets nano still does not work properly. The ql of fixer bullets spawned does not scale well with the user's burst skill.
    Well they do scale.. In the sense that they get better with higher burst skill. They just get to high. Atm when I summon them I can't use them because the burst skill required is way to high for me to actually use them ( at least self buffed). Which is a bit annyoing.
    Behoernchen - Adventurer - SEMPER FIDELIS