Thread: Keeper ambient and tone aura lines

Keeper ambient and tone aura lines

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to get the Ambient and Tone aura line nanos (not the adaptive ones) they are not for sale in Jobe IPS vendors atm and I have rolled 1k clicks for some of them so I Guess they are not rollable. Are they even ingame atm?

They are indeed ingame still, I have a few of them rolling around in my banks. I believe they're dyna/boss loot only though.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

The first 7-8 nanos in each line were rollable on RK while the last 2 were in SL garden shops before the rebalance removed them from RK mishs/ SL gardens.

Unless you're just collecting them for fun I wouldn't use them as they only tick once every 2 minutes making all of them worse than the first Adaptive aura.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdizzle View Post
    Unless you're just collecting them for fun I wouldn't use them as they only tick once every 2 minutes making all of them worse than the first Adaptive aura.
    Yeah, they removed the 6-tick [H|N]oT that gets cast every 2 minutes in 18.7 and replaced it with a single heal to force everyone over to the new Adaptive ones.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Ok..thanks for the answers guys..