Thread: Is this all there is...

Is this all there is...

So, any other games out there? Preferably complex, less than 15 yo and sci fi.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

EVE online - 99% pvp and Entropia universe - 100% rl money sink.
    All the new games are made for TARDS - they have a red line that takes you to the end of the quest and most of them are pay to win.
    Ofc the graphics are absolutely epileptic in most of them because this is what the retards want - blinky blink - "I played the game now I'm epileptic"

If you wanna get a taste go to twitch - enjoy.

P.S. carbamazepine is old, but is one of the best treatment for epilepsy
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Not complex: Defiance, Planetside 2. both good but with major flaws

Fractured Space is getting some buzz too (World of Tanks in Space)

Complex but not fps/action: Stellaris, Distant Worlds. (4X TBS)

Quote Originally Posted by Gene13 View Post
    So, any other games out there? Preferably complex, less than 15 yo and sci fi.

/G13
    This is one of the biggest reasons why AO is still alive. All the other games are dreadfully dumb. Except EVE Online. But hey, that is 14 years old now.
    I had a good time with TSW. Almost a year. Then got banned because the retailer I bought it from was a scumbag. Anyway, it is not a dumb game either, though not as complex as AO. Overall it's a good game. But hey, its Funcom again (and in true Funcom style my acc was permbanned, because the retailer made refunds on keys it sold. Well f... it not gonna buy again)
    SWTOR made my brain bleed after a few days of playing.
    The others were so bad I wont even bother listing them.
    Last edited by aramsunat; Feb 23rd, 2017 at 00:26:45.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by aramsunat View Post
    I had a good time with TSW. Almost a year. Then got banned because the retailer I bought it from was a scumbag. Anyway, it is not a dumb game either, though not as complex as AO. Overall it's a good game. But hey, its Funcom again (and in true Funcom style my acc was permbanned, because the retailer made refunds on keys it sold. Well f... it not gonna buy again)
    I had my TSW account banned as well for the same reason, I provided my proof of purchase, key, date it was purchased and what reseller I bought it from and they unbanned it. I was unable to add it to steam though. Had to mail customer service to get it unbanned.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    I had my TSW account banned as well for the same reason, I provided my proof of purchase, key, date it was purchased and what reseller I bought it from and they unbanned it. I was unable to add it to steam though. Had to mail customer service to get it unbanned.
    I did all I could and they would not unban it. They said that the retailer defrauded them (which it did) so they keep all related accs permbanned and next time I should choose a more reputable retailer. For the record the retailer looked totally legitimate but after this fiasco they vanished. I guess the owners wanted to cash out. Anyway, I find it nonsensical to punish players, making them also a fraud victim, while at the same time Funcom gain nothing with it. But ah well... logic was never really Funcom's strong suit I guess.
    I had a good time in the game, kind of achieved what I wanted. I miss the brilliant atmosphere it has, but would not start over even though you can buy it in Humble Bundles or Steam sales for literally a couple of bucks
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside