Thread: Legacy currency

Legacy currency

So, most games have some sort of actual end game grind to get gear instead of mindless farm of RNG. I am throwing the suggestion of Xan credits as a form of legacy currency for the end game players who need to receive gear without the mindless Rng or the need of a mass raid/population. Xan credits would be capped at 250 per week. Meaning you can only earn 250 of them before you have to wait for the weekly reset. Than ontop of that cap there needs to be a total cap of lets say 1000. which would effectively make the need for one month of play or 4 times per week to earn that cap. The legacy currency can be used/obtained only after reaching level 220 (end game) . It can be used to purchase end game gear or upgrades, ex, acdc/Beast gear/ Beast upgrades/ Weapons//Db3// etc etc. Placing the caps of the currency will prevent them from being exploitable as its a non hidden stat so u can see how much currency everyone has upon displaying that players information. This is basicallly VP for the real end game. VP is exploitable because it does not have a cap. If it had a cap when it was relevant it might have saw much more play. for further examples of legacy currency (end game currency) i recommend looking at final fantasy, WoW, The Division, Destiny even. Good luck and i hope this post gets a serious look/thought. New players will be grateful for this. (Trust me ) Signed - Ryomae/Raishen/Toybreaker

So like World of Warcraft.

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

or any other successful MMO.

Except in those the currency doesn't get you the final tier of gear. So maybe it would get you a burden but you'd still have to awaken it. Or AO would need a new final tier.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    Or AO would need a new final tier.
    Like Nanite Improved Awakened Burden of Competence?

I can imagine the stats:
    HP: 2000
    Crit resist: 100
    All abilities: 100
    Special: grants GM powers for 30 seconds
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Lol this posts makes me laugh. Everyone crying that the game is dead. no one doing raids etc and u want get top equip for what for siting of ass ? Made toon use hacklers juice get lvl 220 afk inf mish what u buy and then few mouts siting and geting points.

Dont be lazy and start hunting lol
    Snezofix fix 220/30/80
    Misicka snade 220/30/80
    Snehulienka MA 220/28/78
    Minalvin agent 220/30/80
    Doctorzhor doc 220/30/80
    Jesabell adv 200

Quote Originally Posted by rybycka View Post
    Lol this posts makes me laugh. Everyone crying that the game is dead. no one doing raids etc and u want get top equip for what for siting of ass ? Made toon use hacklers juice get lvl 220 afk inf mish what u buy and then few mouts siting and geting points.

Dont be lazy and start hunting lol
    Its fine that you have your opinion on it. But, if like you said people have to actual do the content to gain the points and even still it "requires a few Mouts (lmfao Months) of doing said content than the game is effectively maintaining a subscription via grace or money. because it takes TIME to actually equip a character instead of characters getting 220 in 1 day and insta equipped.

I can teach you how to maintain a successful MMO rybycka. if you ever had the knowledge to even attempt to do so.