Thread: A list of org members?

Question A list of org members?

I was active in the game from mid 2004, till late 2006. Thanks to getting news about the new render engine, I thought it was time to revisit Rubi-ka.

As I logged in I was surprised to see that despite server merges my old org still exists. But the org not very active to say the least, and have yet to see any one online in the org.

So, is there a /org or /buddy command, that can show me a list of the current members of the org I'm in?

I tried looking things up at Auno.org, but that site have not been updated since 2012 it seems.

Please help a totally lost and very old Fixer out here :-)
    *bliz* *meep* *looks cool*

Malarcaja was born on June 12th 2004

Anarchy-online.com still lists characters, orgs and org members. Black faction only has 4 chars over the rank of applicant. You could try giving any of those a /tell.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Sweet thanks!

The non-applicant members have had some levels added on them as recently as the 5th of Feb '17, so might still be people around albeit sporadic.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    The non-applicant members have had some levels added on them as recently as the 5th of Feb '17, so might still be people around albeit sporadic.
    Thank you for the reply :-)