Thread: Dual screen playing?

Dual screen playing?

Hello, i got an idea about buying second monitor as i nowafays play only on two characters at time (dual log). Just to be sure, is it possible to extend the second anarchy online window on monitor 2?
    Forever yours otmoz.

First,only and last players to get married in S42 and having Means as priest.

I am playing "fullscreen windowed" and I simply drag the second AO to the second monitor. You can also choose the second monitor directly in the settings of the AO launcher - but dragging works best for me.
    I start the second instance of AO and drag that small window to the second monitor, then (in my case - AMD graphics) the second AO starts on the second screen.

KD

Quote Originally Posted by Cratbureau View Post
    I am playing "fullscreen windowed" and I simply drag the second AO to the second monitor. You can also choose the second monitor directly in the settings of the AO launcher - but dragging works best for me.
    I start the second instance of AO and drag that small window to the second monitor, then (in my case - AMD graphics) the second AO starts on the second screen.

KD
    Thanks a ton! Just ordered cheapest 24" hdmi screen. Dual logging in nw and pvp has been hard on alt tab technology :'D
    Forever yours otmoz.

First,only and last players to get married in S42 and having Means as priest.

You back ingame nowadays hurja? +1
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf