Thread: Adonis/Ergo Help Needed

Adonis/Ergo Help Needed

Hi all, Sorry if his is not the correct forum. The knowledge forum looks like it is more geared for utilities(?)

Anyway, returning player here trying to get caught up on Garden Keys. I am in Adonis looking for Ergo for Pen Key. Problem is I cannot seem to find him. I know from AO-Universe it say he is underwater, yet I am standing/swimming right on top of his location on the map and cannot find a way to go underwater, nor can I find a cave or anything to enter that would eventually go underwater. I know this is probably simple but I have already spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to find this guy Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nimerc View Post
    Hi all, Sorry if his is not the correct forum. The knowledge forum looks like it is more geared for utilities(?)

Anyway, returning player here trying to get caught up on Garden Keys. I am in Adonis looking for Ergo for Pen Key. Problem is I cannot seem to find him. I know from AO-Universe it say he is underwater, yet I am standing/swimming right on top of his location on the map and cannot find a way to go underwater, nor can I find a cave or anything to enter that would eventually go underwater. I know this is probably simple but I have already spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to find this guy Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Never mind. I got it.

In case anyone else has this issue, the problem is that there are two "zones" in Adonis, above water and underwater. There are several portals that can move you between the two. Both factions also have a statue from their garden that drops them into the underwater zone. The Unredeemed is Lament Lagoon, I can't recall what the Redeemed is.
    Derishen - 220/29 Martial Artist - Setup
    Darcoben - 170/12 Adventurer - Setup

Quote Originally Posted by derishen View Post
    The Unredeemed is Lament Lagoon, I can't recall what the Redeemed is.
    Lament Lagoon
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside