Thread: Bounty on leaders (OT)

Angry Bounty on leaders (OT)

Hello all clan and fellow neutral
    I am O´shovah Gilgamesh the everflame
    commander of the burning zeal

Im here to inform you that:

There is open season on OT-guild leaders heads, and all who gets snapshots from their deaths ( one before, one after ) will receive a reward if they post them here.

If you wish we can assemble hunting groups, who hunt specific leaders. There will be a greater reward for bigger guilds leaders (not saying they are anymore important)

Give Oshovah a tell in-game please

Gimmick Thief!
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

I'll tell you what, if ever one of you lowbrowed Charles Manson single-digit genetic equations ever kill my best-that-science-has-to-offer power-squared a$$ I'll owe you a beer.

Starting....NOW!

Re: Bounty on leaders (OT)

Originally posted by Darksnake
    Hello all clan and fellow neutral
    I am O´shovah Gilgamesh the everflame
    commander of the burning zeal

Im here to inform you that:

There is open season on OT-guild leaders heads, and all who gets snapshots from their deaths ( one before, one after ) will receive a reward if they post them here.

If you wish we can assemble hunting groups, who hunt specific leaders. There will be a greater reward for bigger guilds leaders (not saying they are anymore important)

Give Oshovah a tell in-game please

/moon

/flip

hehehehe

/ooc

i love you guys

/ooc off

/ic

We will prevail !!!

/ic off

just 1 problem, you cant see who is the faction leader, if your not a member of that faction

Originally posted by Arila
    just 1 problem, you cant see who is the faction leader, if your not a member of that faction
    Just /org info anyone in a guild and it will tell you whom the leader is.

Come get me you little clan wankers!!

/bird

/ass

ROFL!!!
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

ohh...

Hrm... are neutrals supposed to take such a pro-active aggresive stance against OT? Sending out a bounty on ALL OT leaders is a pretty bold move I'd say... are you ready to fight all OT guilds? I'm not trying to play favorites here, but strategically, isn't what you are doing here sorta like, suicide?

EDIT: Are you this Oshovah ? If so, um... k, I get it, haha, funny stuff!

--
    Zephora
    AOR
    AORealms
    Last edited by Zephoralyn; Feb 1st, 2002 at 21:43:15.

A good step towards the cause, O'Shovah.
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

bring it clanner

and heres some flowers for peacehammers and ssmino reserection spots
    Director Briern
    Omni-Engineering G.E.A.R. Division.

Angry Oshovah name is stolen

/OOC

I am not that Oshovah, cause I restarted my character (again), and in the course of 5 minutes someone "stole" my name. And if that "someone" reads this. I am willing to negotiate with you. Cause the O´shovah character is somewhat big on RubiKa 1 (one of the greatest individuals, since he commands an army)

I am quite pissed off frankly, but hey, what can I do?

Give me some replyes about this one please, cause I really want my name back. ack

/OOC off

You dare to threaten my guild leader?!!!

You dare to threaten my guild leader?!!! You pathetic little fool!
    You have no idea what half of these guilds can do to you, or half the hackers in those guilds for that manner . *Evil laugh* Try to get me, I am not a guild leader but, hehe, to merely see your corpse sink slowly into the ground where you were unable to penetrate our defenses in 2ho would be more than worth the effort or nano energy.
    PS: I believe that you are a bigot who wants to stand out, no1 would chose a name like that in 5 min. Give us your new in-game name so we can prove how pathetic you really are.

Oh, my "new" ingame name is still oshovah.
    come get me if you dare, I am not afraid for I have nothing more to loose.

Talking okay

The first person who gets this daranged person to Omni Medical AND makes a snapshot of him having his brains removed will have my deepest respect and a loyal friend forever.....
    Varviton,

Keeper of the Unredeemed.

Re: okay

Originally posted by GravelTrox
    The first person who gets this daranged person to Omni Medical AND makes a snapshot of him having his brains removed will have my deepest respect and a loyal friend forever.....

Too late lol, they removed it a while ago

Drad....

i hate that :/

Can i have a snapshot of it anyway ?
    Varviton,

Keeper of the Unredeemed.