Thread: Any low level static dungeons?

Any low level static dungeons?

Anyone know what the lowest level static dungeon is? The only one I know of is at the end of TLR - that's what, level 40 min?

Is there any lower level ones -- like level 20-40ish?

The lowest level story dungeon is the Steps of Madness, think Funcom claims 30-50 for that one.

There are some low level static dungeons in cities located behind various doors, as well as in other locations outside of cities. Just try various doors.

/engage n00b mode
    where is steps of madness?
    /end n00b mode
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

I haven't found any "real" dungeons behind doors in cities and other outpost places (like Versailles Tower); they've got stuff indoors, but nothing there. Just scenery. Do you know of anything in particular?
    Obligatory character links:
    -------------------------
    Cyrboc, Jobian cyborg on lease to OmniPol (R-K 1)
    Evely, aqua knight! (R-K 2)

I think there's a couple in Harry's, near the ferry. I walked in one place and got shot.

Clon****

Due to the changes made to missions a few patches back, at the time I no longer got any missions to Varmint Woods. Everything was in Clon**** or Stret East.

On my way to my mission in Clon****, I found a static mission. I was in my mid/upper 40's at the time and the monsters were mainly green with some grays.

The area around this mission is by no means lvl 40's though. I don't have coords, but the mission was in a small shack at the bottom of a high cliff. There were deep red Ancient and Old Gargantulas all over the place in the small valley there. From what I remember, nothing green around there just the brown rocks and the monsters.

Just keep your overhead map open and when you see a white x on the map that you know is not your mission, check it out. That is how I stumbled across this static mission.

Skara

Kramer, Steps of Madness is in Omni Forest, north of the main road leading to Pleasant Meadows. I'm not too sure of the co-ordinates, something like 2000x800, or is it 800x2000? Something like that lol

800x2800 in Omni Forest...but don't go there...you don't stand a chance until you are over 50
    Fleh the man-eating lvl 171 sabretooth...oh no wait, that would be PvP wouldn't it...nm then

nubi..

There is a nubi static dungeon outside tir west gate, in the tower.

but its just for chars under lvl 8....

Zalt