Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 14.6 Enforcer weapons at a glance...

Cool 14.6 Enforcer weapons at a glance...

I was actually about to do my very first IP reset and get rid of all my 1h edge skills. Maybe I will hang on to them for now I have never used the Byom/Rider combo, but I was fond of my Rider Execs..

With the advent of the following new weapons, we will make great strides to becoming the masters of melee.

2h edge
    High Meibutsu Dai-Katana
    High Meibutsu Katana of Celerity
    High Meibutsu Katana of Chance
    High Meibutsu Katana of the Creep
    Note: the +25 body dev bonus will mean +100hp to Atrox and +75hp to Solitus/Opifex. I like it !

1h edge
    High Meibutsu Daito of Aptitude
    High Tempered Meibutsu Daito
    Meibutsu Daito of Heart and Fist
    Meibutsu Daito of the Coruscating Heart
    Meibutsu Daito of the Hard-Handed
    Swift Meibutsu Daito of Heart and Fist

2h blunt
    Rough Black Staff of the Locked Fist oh the specials!
    Shining Black Staff of the Watchful Eye
    Sleek Black Staff of the Lithe Dancer

1h blunt
    Schiacciamento Foschia
    Schiacciamento Rabbia
    Schiacciamento Tuono
    Schiacciamento Vento

Please note that NONE of the new weapons use 'Heavy Weapons' as a req.

Some of the multimelee reqs are just insane, but some are quite reasonable and we will be able to dual wield with relative ease.

My one request: Please make these weapons drop from mission/outdoor bosses. WE SHOULD NOT NEED HALF THE SERVER TO KILL THE MOB THAT DROPS THESE!
    --cough--bloodbat--cough--

For all the MAs out there that think bows are crap... Have you seen THIS?
    Last edited by Obitus; Oct 18th, 2002 at 08:03:44.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

OMG... did you look at the High Tempered Meibutsu Daito or the Meibutsu Daito of the Hard-Handed the multi melee requirement is 1897 & 1369 respectivly. No way anyone can duel weild these bad boys. These are the new 1he weapons.

Also the weapon dmg of all the new 1he weapons is 10-500 (250).

So for 1he it would seem the High Meibutsu Daito of Aptitude would be the weapon of choice for the 1he community. You have reasonable Fast Attack and Sneak Attack and still have the 10-500 (250) dmg as all the rest. With an att/recharge of 2.55/2.4 they are even very usable with a scope equiped.

I've been useing a Ql 173 Rider/ 200 Byom for a little while now and I do like the results. The Fast Attack of the Byom is just kick ass. Also these weapons haveing no Heavy weapon skill is great as that will be about 180K of IP to put into our nano's to help with our change to our challenger and new nano's. I'm sure that they will have to review these new weapons anc do some tweaking to them to make more than just one or two viable for use in combate.
    Maglin Opifex - Enforcer
    Kandra Solitus - Keeper

Originally posted by Maglin
    I'm sure that they will have to review these new weapons anc do some tweaking to them to make more than just one or two viable for use in combate.
    Maybe you need to look again, but only 2 out of the 6 new 1h edge weapons have high multi reqs, the rest are all 841multi.

The 1h blunt weaps are equally kind in that they only have a 795 multi req.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

I did a quick comparrison of damage to see how the new weapons fare against the old ones. While I don't see any new Piercing weapons. I am hopeful they will be added to give us a full set of melee choices.

For all my comparrisons, I used numbers similar to my current numbers on init and attack ratings & of course I matched numbers between like weapons.

Damage comparrison

The almighty Beam
    Your critical hit will be 3667 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 117 and 1833 points.
    Over 10 seconds you would maybe do an average of 6004 points of damage. (2.73 normal, 0.91 critical hits)

New 2h blunt Staffs
    Your critical hit will be 3533 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 177 and 2649 points.
    Over 10 seconds you would maybe do an average of 4995 points of damage. (1.93 normal, 0.64 critical hits)

These have a slightly lower crit, but better normal damage & you get sneak/fast attack .
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Premium Rider Warblade ...looks great on paper
    Your critical hit will be 2342 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 41 and 1870 points.
    Over 10 seconds you would maybe do an average of 6513 points of damage. (3.75 normal, 1.25 critical hits)

New 2h edge swords
    Your critical hit will be 2768 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 169 and 1688 points.
    Over 10 seconds you would maybe do an average of 6944 points of damage. (3.75 normal, 1.25 critical hits)

No HW reqs comapared to Rider and Specials + 75-100 hp bonus.
    I didn't even bother to compare to EoT since it is so hard to get.
    Quality SSC Byom Blade
    Your critical hit will be 2835 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 34 and 1654 points.
    Over 10 seconds you would maybe do an average of 5977 points of damage. (3.34 normal, 1.11 critical hits)

New 1h edge swords
    Your critical hit will be 2363 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 34 and 1688 points.
    Over 10 seconds you would maybe do an average of 6183 points of damage. (3.75 normal, 1.25 critical hits)

Smaller Crit, slightly better regular damage, a bit faster & no HW req. Add Sneak for an extra attack. And you can duel wield 2 of the new ones.
    Premium Native Alloy Staff
    Your critical hit will be 2529 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 4 and 1293 points.
    Over 10 seconds you would maybe do an average of 5595 points of damage. (3.75 normal, 1.25 critical hits)

New 1h blunt
    i used the Schiacciamento Tuono since it has the highest crit mod
    Your critical hit will be 2190 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 71 and 1413 points.
    Over 10 seconds you would maybe do an average of 5520 points of damage. (3.75 normal, 1.25 critical hits)

Normal damage better than Alloy but crit is lower.. Very comparable to Allow and you can duel wield it with ease.
    I didn't even bother to compare to Bloodbat since it is so hard to get.

Overall, I am very pleased with the upcoming weapon choices we will have..

Repeating my one request: Please make these weapons drop from mission/outdoor bosses. WE SHOULD NOT NEED HALF THE SERVER TO KILL THE MOB THAT DROPS THESE! OR have them drop one time every 2-3 months.
    --cough--bloodbat--cough--
    --cough--EoT--cough--
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

like the stats on the new Meibutsu line, just wish they could do something about the looks, make it a bit more "Big and Dangerous" like the warblade, i feel like an enforcer using that
    Benjy - A pioneer for leet rights in todays multiculteral society

I gotta say some of these weapons are freakin awsome, I think My trader self needs to go 1he and equip two of those 1-500(250) dmg swords LOL.
    Last edited by Quamander; Oct 18th, 2002 at 15:11:40.
    Themakerr --- Quame --- Quamy - Docjeckyl

Proud member of Legion

Themakerr's Trade Skillz!
    "Doing nothing sucks when you have nothing to do" - Quamie

I also would like the weapon to be big and fearsome, when I see someone carrying a weapon I have not seen before and it looks like it will hurt , badly, I walk away from them hehe..

This is giving me a woody "Shining Black Staff of the Watchful Eye"

I really like the base damage and the fact that I can pop it on now without raising a single stat. Nieth can then cross me off her list of Beam Enforcer Clones.

Please FC make these normal mission drops and not some crazy arse 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 HP boss drop that will cost 100 million credits and GA4 to buy if sold.
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

I want those Daito's, the thing is tho, I have no clue how to get my 1he THAT high.. 1201 would be easy with the old challenger, but without the +169 I end up at like 1179 tops, according to my calculations..

Unless I get the melee Nball and smelly butchergloves.. =P
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

did you include wranglers in those calculations trance?

you can piss a trader off by showing them the new cool weapon you will put on that they can't touch because of the enf only flag.

yeah I did.. a +132..

Originally posted by Thyrra
    did you include wranglers in those calculations trance?

you can piss a trader off by showing them the new cool weapon you will put on that they can't touch because of the enf only flag.
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

still no melee energy/piercing weps....
    they do look nice tho, hopefully more weps will be added for the types i am keen on using
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death

nball + Right sleeve of the pest + Frederickson Sleeve + butcher gloves + prodigious strength + essence + general ability buffs + implanting abilities.

It might be possible.

Even today you need bright strength to get the EoT on with +197 challenger and a 132 wrangler (before Level 190+)
    Last edited by Arinia; Oct 18th, 2002 at 23:20:53.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

For 2HE, remember that a QL200 Jobe-Made Bladestaff will buff 2HE by +50.

Just, you know, doing my friendly enforcer community a little service.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

it also sucks as a wep, and won't help u equip another wep

Nball, smelly butcher gloves, and the right sleeve of the pest, + all the buffs I can get + my implants should do it, dunno if I want to go through all that to equip the blades tho..

Originally posted by Arinia
    nball + Right sleeve of the pest + Frederickson Sleeve + butcher gloves + prodigious strength + essence + general ability buffs + implanting abilities.

It might be possible.

Even today you need bright strength to get the EoT on with +197 challenger and a 132 wrangler (before Level 190+)

seriously, has anyone found a piercing or melee energy wep of similar power?

I haven't seen one so far Nieth, but then again, I've been running around with two peasant squibbers on test, so what do I know

Originally posted by Nieth

get tangos instead, much better weps

Originally posted by Nieth
    The only thing I have found is Slayerdroid Crystal Claw from patch 14.5. I don't know if it is actually in the game or not.

While not quite as nice, the Slayerdroid Claw seems to have great damage and might be a bit easier to get.

The Pitchfork of Red Terror from 13.6 looks cool, but I don't think it ever made it into the game... but I could be wrong.
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast