Thread: For Purely PvM: 2he or 2hb

For Purely PvM: 2he or 2hb

Hi there,

I just came back to the game today, but in anticipation of coming back I've been following the enforcer forum for about the last 2 1/2 weeks.

My character is an Atrox Enforcer who is only level 40, and had been using 1he when he left about a year ago. I wanted to change over to a two handed option so that I would have more ip for nanoskills, and I know that for the past year or so 2hb has been the king, especially for Atrox.

I know now that 2he is a much more viable option now that the new nanos have come in so that the Attack Ratings are much better now and I was wondering if this is the more viable path to go for purely PvM purposes. I don't plan on pvp'ing but merely PvM'ing to level up. I have ordinary equipment, so no super crit scopes, etc. So with this information, which option, 2he or 2hb would give me my best dps efficiency from levels 40 to say 125. I realize that the two options are probably pretty close and someone is going to say "just go with the one that looks good or you prefer," but to satisfy the number cruncher in me what option would you think is the way to go as the game stands today.

Thanks so much in advance for your sage advice.

as the game stands right now, today, before NW:

if you are set on 2 handed weapons, beam is very hard to beat until you get some of the primo 2he weapons; hard to do at low levels.

if the new weapons actually drop on live and are available to the average joe/jane, then the four main weapon types will look pretty even. some people think 1he will do a bit more damage than 2he but will cost more ip.

it comes down to what you like prefer and what looks good to you.

i have sayd it before and i say it agen

atrox lvl 1-100 hammer
    atrox lvl 100ish -200 beam (queen blade)