Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Omni-Pol(and others) revealed as crimminals!

Hey Meister we could turn this into a fun RP situation. Send me a PM or /tell if you are interested

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

OOC: As I see it Omni-Pol is an official departement of Omni-Tek and can therefore NEVER go OOC. It would be like the head of police in New York going to a pub brawl and after state that he was off duty so he could do what the hell he wanted to.

why do I bother.. I lost all faith in Meister as an rp'er when I saw him kill guards outside NLC..
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

Originally posted by Nyadach
    Sure on that?
    hehe yes I am sure, it was in the original manuel for this game (look, i was bored on the train home after I got it, ok )

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Trisgonia.. i dont know you i am afraid. Even if i killed NLC guards, which i probably did some time during my AO time, it probably either had a reason or i could have made one up just for you. That i am in Omni-Pol - a player-run guild which is not an official department, does not mean that i RP all the time. RPing all the time in AO would make me go more insane than i already am.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Then I suggest you change your name to Omni-pol subdivision 1 or something similar to avoid confusion. And roleplaying is *not* about doing what you want and then make up an excuse for it.
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

Originally posted by lilnymph
    [B]hehe yes I am sure[B]
    Guess that kinda explains why there is so many of them :P those leets they breed like Meisters If it keeps like this might need to cull them or something since it seems the authorities have left him off the leash ;P

Can see it now: "Newly available from Miir, Meister skin coats - going cheap as no one wants one" :P
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

I wouldnt buy my own fur coats either... human fur isnt that good to make a coat from and i dont even have that much fur on me, so its kinda hard to make a coat from it. However, seeing how bald you are on your head, Nyadach, i assume you are a real monkey in other regions of yer body... not that i want to know the truth, even if it were so. But that would probably make a better coat than my sparse hair of which i have only the bit on my head. Other regions have been bioengineered to ... fit the hot days on Rubi-Ka
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.

Naww, us nanos have too much heat actually - heck even needing cooling systems fitted just to keep a lid on the nanites at times without which we have tendancys to explode or go more critical than some of us go already.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Mhhhmm.. i wouldnt mind some Nyadach stew, so go ahead and explode. Ya got my exclusive permission to do so
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

Always wanted an exploding critical mass style nano - would just fit us perfectly as a BOOM there goes another NT :P
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Omni-Pol;not Omni-Pol

I seem to remember there being some restrictions placed on guilds that were allowed to keep content names. Let me look for that...

err...Softtouch FC knows about Omni-Pol the player guild. They dont have an illegal guild name...

He means restrictions that those guilds have to abide by, not restrictions on whether they can use the name or not

Originally posted by DNG
    He means restrictions that those guilds have to abide by, not restrictions on whether they can use the name or not
    Ohh... heh, Sorry.

Thanks a lot for those so useful informations, Nealandbob.
    You have my total support.
    I will contact you , if you need some more help, i am sure my friends and myself will be pleased to give you a hand

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234