Thread: Apartments

Talking Apartments

Please FC, you've fixed guilds and their functions. Thankyou. You've proven (despite the upsurge in bugs in latest patch) that your now adding things by the bucket load.

Please tho, in the next big patch, include apartments.

You've said in old threads (month + ago) that we'd be able to BUY apartments, bigger ones, different types.

DO that, and add furniture, add beds,tables, couches, tvs ANYTHING....

And if possible, try and make it so they appear instantly, like drinks now do when you put them on the ground.

And KEYS, name them, add the characters name to them so when we dupe them, (and make it so ONLY the owner can dupe them) and give them to a friend, the friend knows whoose key it is.

Apartments will open up such a huge social aspect of AO that is currently lacking, please support us and give us apartments, it'd be something so great to shout about.

"Please FC, you've fixed guilds and their functions."

Let me ask you one question. Are you in a guild at the moment?

If you are, you should know that they are worse then before the patch.

If you aren't, you should try to join one and see how well that goes.

Inviting don't work, ranks don't work, tax/payroll was removed from the patch, and advantages/disadvantages don't work at all.

We can't even get someone into our guild anymore. Don't tell me this is intended.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Yes i am in a guild, and maybe invite doesnt work for you but it does for mine....

And promote/demote works now, didnt before.

Its a step in the right direction for them (fc)
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

Talking Apartments

I just want one that I can have roommates. And store more than ten items. And I wouldn't mind paying rent.
    "Rubi-Ka is my home, my life, and my office... who let these people in?" - Madaline "Deaddreamer" Fontanaro
    "If you cancel your account, can I have your stuff?"
    Date of registration 2001-06-29 00:11:50 UTC
    Account status Open
    Next billing 2002-08-04

Now, who's the newbie here?

For the MMORPG Elitists:
    • Explorer:80%
    • Socializer:66%
    • Achiever:33%
    • Killer:20%

Geeze...

Geeze, man...I posted my thread before reading yours...you said things that I said exactly, heh. But I agree with you. Fix the apartments! Please? :o)
    Last edited by Draksinus; Jun 12th, 2002 at 09:17:40.

I just wanna be able to change the colour of the floor and walls in my apartment. Even my huge pile of plants cant hide the disgusting deco
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision