Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Novice Beaten!

Exclamation Novice Beaten!

Garv is now Neophyte

WD!
    Last edited by Kinkstaah; Jan 31st, 2002 at 10:55:13.

I'll second that motion
    well done dude!

Thumbs up :D

Yea good job man

Well done garv. You must have killed someone REALLY REALLY uber to get that title

BTW Funcom, WTF is a Neophyte? Can you change it to something that sounds cool? Neophyte just sounds dumb.
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

ne·o·phyte (n-ft)
    n.
    A recent convert to a belief; a proselyte.
    A beginner or novice: a neophyte at politics.

Roman Catholic Church. A newly ordained priest.
    A novice of a religious order or congregation.

Welcome, priest Garv.
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Hmmm
    How can we know this was all earned?
    Eh eh eh :P

Originally posted by Snarf
    ne·o·phyte (n-ft)
    n.
    A recent convert to a belief; a proselyte.
    A beginner or novice: a neophyte at politics.

Roman Catholic Church. A newly ordained priest.
    A novice of a religious order or congregation.

Welcome, priest Garv.

"A beginner or novice"

hmmm... so what this means is that Funcom just decided to pick another name that means Novice??? LOL... HOW CLEVER!!!! So once you are better than a novice you just get to be a novice with a different name :P

I'm guessing, but just completely a guess... that overtime you go to Master, then Veteran, then Ace.... Anyone agree with that??

All the titles spell N00b

Freshman = Noob in school
    Rookie = Noob in baseball
    Apprentice = Noob in bricklaying
    Novice = Noob in the clergy
    now this? Another word for N00b? Neophyte? Neo, latin for New.

How about some uber titles FC?

Heck maybe some feudal titles:

Serf
    Yeoman
    Man at Arms
    Lord
    Baron
    Count
    Duke
    Prince

Hell something that's not a progression in n00b.

Grats BTW.

it just shows u how much hate fun com has for its players

why else would they do this?

why, why why

not to take away from garv who has probably not died in a very long time but damn funcom

why torture your players with ridiculas things?

OR

You could work HARD, kill LOTS of people, and eventually your title will equate to "Hey this guy aint bad!" etc etc etc.

Pretty silly. People whining they want the top title in a month or so of pvp. Geez!

Originally posted by besheba

why, why why

not to take away from garv who has probably not died in a very long time but damn funcom

huh? some therapy might help you.

Originally posted by besheba

why, why why

Why torture Funcom with ridiculous complaints? Be glad you've got a title at all. I'm so far away from even participating in PvP much less getting a title that it's not funny. I'll take your title if you don't want it.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Re: OR

Originally posted by MiKEBoND
    You could work HARD, kill LOTS of people, and eventually your title will equate to "Hey this guy aint bad!" etc etc etc.

Pretty silly. People whining they want the top title in a month or so of pvp. Geez!

WOW! I can just see it now... I go to select my player and floating over his head is:

"Hey This Guy Ain't Bad Eleetist"

And people will cower in my presence

How about titles like:

"OMG RUN, it's ______"

"Zone camper ______"

"Hasn't ever kissed a girl in RL besides his mom _______"

"MA with title > ________"

"Newb slayer______"
    "Butcher_________"
    "Murderer ________"
    "Ganker_________"
    "AoE mass murderer_______"

Ok me go back to work now.

This is pretty funny. Every single PVP title in the game that is actually obtainable is a synonym for "newbie".

In fact, I expect that Newbie will be the next title after Neophyte, which Garv will obtain somewhere around 6 months from now.

NEXT 7 PVP RANKS REVEALED!

beginner
    colt
    newcomer
    novitiate
    tenderfoot
    tyro
    Green

Well...considering the game is designed around 4yr story ark, who knows how many titles there are. Meaning FC intended players to rack up kills for 4 whole years. I'm sure that eventually we'll get past the newbie titles. Then again, FC thought it would take a lot longer for people to get to 200 than it has.
    Animacion 160 Opi Enforcer equipment
    Takima 166 Trader
    Proud member of First Order for 3 years and going.

"All things around you grow stonger from your spilled blood. Now, you grow stronger from theirs."

PVP is >way< too boring to do for 4 years. I had enough of it after only a month. I hardly think that even Garv will stick around and rack up the 100,000 kills he'd need to make it to the top pvp rank, whatever that might be.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast