Thread: where is Disruptive Photon Deflector

Unhappy where is Disruptive Photon Deflector

Disruptive Photon Deflector
    is this nano award from mission? i roll 100 times still cant get.
    anyone sell it or have it know where you got, please

It's a mission reward. I've acquired both Deflector and Absorber as mission rewards. Sometimes these things can take a long time to appear though, so all you can do is persevere. It'll pop up eventually.

Cheers,

~R~

Use clicksaver

BTW : Buying agent doesn't work properly for me (only clicks for missions once then waits forever) and my lists of filters doesn't save. Does anybody knows where the tool is supposed to save its config or how to solve my problem ?

I tried to look at the source code but it looks a bit nebulous...
    The information above is highly classified and only available to worthy Omni-Tek employees; any individual spilling out this info to filthy rebels will be considered a traitor, cooked alive and fed to leets.
    Phloxom - Engi 86
    My Rimor QL50-120 market place
    Fallen Sword: Free web based MMORPG

Originally posted by Phoxtrot
    Use clicksaver

BTW : Buying agent doesn't work properly for me (only clicks for missions once then waits forever) and my lists of filters doesn't save. Does anybody knows where the tool is supposed to save its config or how to solve my problem ?

are u sure u have checked the checkbox at setup/option or something, so it really stops at listed items?
    Krabbus - Engineer in game and outside. Both working their ass off for almost 4 years...

This account was cancelled at:
    2004-09-18 01:57:53
    It will remain playable until : 2004-??-?? ??:??:??
    Reason: this game is turning more and more into a work... call it my second work if you'd like.

Originally posted by Phoxtrot
    Use clicksaver

Hmmm... The buying agent doesn't reclick on request mission, even when the new mission icons are displayed in AO ?
    Make sure that you leave the mouse pointer over the "request mission" button. If you move it and the buying agent stops working, click on request mission and it should restart (no need to abort it and restart it).

The search lists are saved as CS_ItemList.txt and CS_LocList.txt, in the current directory (normally, the directory where ClickSaver.exe is). Check whether the directory where clicksaver is is in read-only mode for some reason, or if there's no access right problems (might be the case if you're under nt/2k/xp and clicksaver was unzipped from another user account on your machine).

I have to agree there

Re: where is Disruptive Photon Deflector

Originally posted by skyrain
    i roll 100 times still cant get.
    Keep on rolling, sometimes it takes me 500+ times before I find what I'm looking for.
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it

Smile

Thanks for the info MORB.
    The information above is highly classified and only available to worthy Omni-Tek employees; any individual spilling out this info to filthy rebels will be considered a traitor, cooked alive and fed to leets.
    Phloxom - Engi 86
    My Rimor QL50-120 market place
    Fallen Sword: Free web based MMORPG