Thread: Vortexx Immunity

Vortexx Immunity

Add some way to verify if your character has immunity. I don't wanna go in and wipe my team cause of uncertainty.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

would be nice.

would have been handy last week when i was doing neretva.luckily i had every crystal but green lying around on hand. some distinction in the future would be lovely.

slighty off-topic, but the whole immunity-thing as an implementation is a bit silly. My idea would be that maybe the crystals should not despawn on use and that the spirits spawn randomly during the first HP-bar of the boss.

anyway, bump4u
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

its been added to the suggestion summary.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

I never really understood why there isn't a tab that keeps track of all quest completions and the like - could be similar to the research screen, but really would be a nice addition.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Fixed in 18.6.2 ("Spirit of Judgement" NPC added outside Vortexx-instance will tell you something that indicates if you're immune or not.)
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld