Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - October 2nd, 2009 - A week of daring escapes

engine looking good, aside from the horrible bump filtering ofc

Skepticism,

No fees have been increased, plus that had nothing to do with the comments referring to your post that I first replied to.

Everything that was directed at you (by any of us) about the patches was also clearly posted by Means, in the FWM threads (including warnings BEFORE 18.2 was released that there would be issues, because of what the patch was changing about the game), but you go ahead & keep your blinders on while covering your ears & shouting, "LA LA LA... I CAN'T HEAR YOU!".

You already stated that you cancelled your account, so why not just leave gracefully instead of trying to create trollbait and cause problems? It seems clear now that your intention is to get banned so you can blame Funcom, instead of admitting your shortcomings and lack of comprehension about the things that are actually happening?

Feel free to quote bits & pieces of this post out of context too. You will not get another reply from me.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

removed
    Last edited by Means; Oct 4th, 2009 at 07:02:09. Reason: trolling

except its not and you can't seem to understand why even when told why.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by skepticism View Post
    (snip)Indeed I canceled account but is still open till the end of subscription.
    (snip) - remember you pay for this product! (snip)
    :-p

entitlement issues, aka Means Is Not Your Bitch.
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

EVERYONE KNOWS BETTER THAN FUNCOM - AO DEPENDS ON EVERYONE TO STAY ALIVE

Capslock is cruise control for cool...

There won't be any capslock on this post because the vbulletin staff are all bitches.

To [I'm an amateur game developer (or I just own a pirated version of 3dsmax.. cant tell) and you're doing everything wrong]:
    http://funcom.easycruit.com/intranet...2/39232?iso=gb
    I'll bake everyone at Funcom cupcakes if you get the job

To [I own a piece of Mean's soul because I pay $15 a month to play his awesome game]:
    I know right? Trent reznor totally owes me a beer. Get real, wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Solstiare View Post
    Very good sumup indeed.

friend tazalanche,

Indeed I canceled account but is still open till the end of subscription.
    The thing you do not understand is: things move if both sides supporters and those against are in debate for the good of all players.
    I'm one of those who don't wow at every single new picture/week and I especially hate to ''what a great job are you doing guy(s)'' - remember you pay for this product!
    Can I be banned just for being the voice against the system? - see DNW failure..
    For the time I have access on forums I shall annoy guys like tazalanche just because I do not believe in fairies - game over for me and soon for all :-p
    You're paying for the right to play this game in it's current state. Don't like it? Don't pay. Don't like where it's headed? Don't pay. Feel they're not making good on promises made? You get it by now.
    Stop pretending they've violated your rights, or, in your specific case, assraped you with a massive spiked club and robbed your bank account..

removed
    Last edited by Means; Oct 4th, 2009 at 07:01:31. Reason: trolling

Unhappy

removed
    Last edited by Means; Oct 4th, 2009 at 07:32:27. Reason: trolling

removed
    -------------------------------
    Last edited by Means; Today at 06:01:31.. Reason: trolling
    Poor means' weekend getting destroyed...
    Aspirant of the Means Cult(tm)
    ---------------------------------------
    Bug Busters (Rk2)
    now Froob RK1

Looks very nice wtb conan-water

Quote Originally Posted by Junttius View Post
    Does it come in 6 packs
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned.

Quote Originally Posted by Junttius View Post
    Yeah and being able to swim up waterfalls too, yeah?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    Yeah and being able to swim up waterfalls too, yeah?
    with skill maxed, to swim at the sky if it rains a lot.

I am really going to like the new lighting and water, but when this is done, you mentioned the grass will look better, I hope it looks great. Also, wtb screenshots of these "new" trees you are putting in.

Funny somehow. We are talking about the engine of a Sci-Fi game with robots, mechs, cyborgs and space stations, yet everybody is wondering about the grass. Must be a real eco-friendly community here =D (Or thinking of the wrong grass)
    Aspirant of the Means Cult(tm)
    ---------------------------------------
    Bug Busters (Rk2)
    now Froob RK1

Quote Originally Posted by ninor View Post
    Funny somehow. We are talking about the engine of a Sci-Fi game with robots, mechs, cyborgs and space stations, yet everybody is wondering about the grass. Must be a real eco-friendly community here =D (Or thinking of the wrong grass)
    I don't see it as funny, nor contradictory.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9000 View Post
    removed
    What freakin' trolling?

I'm asking how's balancing going for the rest of us (now when ranged advies are finally fixed/balanced/fun to play - phew, trolling? Just an observation, sorry)?

Now, I don't demand an answer, but it would be nice to hear more, beside that incoming perk alteration stuff you wrote about (or is that actually it?).

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9000 View Post
    What freakin' trolling?

I'm asking how's balancing going for the rest of us (now when ranged advies are finally fixed/balanced/fun to play - phew, trolling? Just an observation, sorry)?

Now, I don't demand an answer, but it would be nice to hear more, beside that incoming perk alteration stuff you wrote about (or is that actually it?).
    So, what else would you like? Imo those NSD nanos need to get a 160% resist check, they're so friggin overpowered. And hopefully the solitus heal perk will be nerfed down to 10% of its current state, because that thing is so damn overpowered. And crats need to have those fears removed as they're just no fun.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    So, what else would you like? Imo those NSD nanos need to get a 160% resist check, they're so friggin overpowered. And hopefully the solitus heal perk will be nerfed down to 10% of its current state, because that thing is so damn overpowered. And crats need to have those fears removed as they're just no fun.
    So, you are just trolling now?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast