Thread: Log of the Omni-Tek Rally, 3-22-03

Log of the Omni-Tek Rally, 3-22-03

A log/transcript and report have been made of the rally held today in Omni-HQ. You can find the log and report on AO Stratics You can find the transcript here.

Hope everyone enjoyed the evet as much as I had running it. A special thankyou to Colonel Thornson and his troopers for security. It was a very plesant surprise. Thankyou to Sightsee and Ognom for adding some color to the event. Though it got confuseing at the end as to who I was responding to.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Talking BUMP

This was great!
    Well done!
    I wish I had been there

16:36: Thornson shouts: Evening Citizens
    16:37: Thornson shouts: I just got a short comment, on what Citizen Ognom just said about Omni-Pol and Omni Armed Forces
    16:37: Thornson shouts: I will not speak for the private branches, those I have little control over
    16:38: Thornson shouts: But, there are NOT any disagreement between Omni-Pol and Omni Armed Forces, both we in Omni-Pol and Omni AF Follow the orders of Omni-Tek
    16:38: Thornson shouts: That was all I had to say for now
    16:38: Kithrak relaxes slightly at the reassurance.
    16:39: Thornson shouts: I salute you for the work you do for the company. Do your best, work together and we will prevail

I will now quote "Horation Campell" found at coordinate 297, 205
    In Omni-Trade.

"I don't suppose you have noticed, they try and keep most of the dirty tactics hidden, but the communication between Omni-Pol and Omni-AF is riddled with problems. Half the time the departments are fighting over the same turf, and it's not exactly a pretty picture when two giants collide.backstabbing, disinformation, false rumors..."

He smiles and then proceeds

"Oh don't look at me, I'm not in any of those departments, nor am I taking sides. I know the core of this corporation is rotten, and I'm telling the people about it."

So you see someone is telling lies. I suggest you all have a chat with Horatio.

Aye Ognom.. It has been proven many times now how incompetent both Omni-Pol and Omni-AF are in their work.. They let Clans use our bars our Arenas our entertaintment.

Several Omni Leaders are corrupted and in bed with the Clans. Omni needs a cleansing of theese elements.. And that quick.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Now has never been a better time for action instead of sitting around passively. Help local law enforcement clean up our cities.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

OOC-bump and I wanted to comment that the OP/AF is concerning the npc not the org versions of the same names, incase anyone where to confuse that.

Also note Thornson mentions the private sectors and he is reffering to the orgs there, but clearly the npc's have a story to tell of there own on the subject. If anyone wants to IC interogate horatio campbell that would be interesting I think.

*edit, also a note-I am for hire to kill npc's with 1k reflect shields at a reasonable cost. I have killed such npc's as a spoiled brat and I'm pretty sure I can tank Horatioa with a healer or hot, the main thing is me having rrfe/cs/and a humidity extractor so I can cast rage and layers while the npc kills itself on my shields. I believe the total reflect dmg is around 210 per hit to the npc so it takes awhile.
    Last edited by Ognom; Mar 25th, 2003 at 05:09:09.

YEEHAW! Bring out the burnin' stakes, paw! We're gonna have ourselves an ol' fashioned witch-hunt inkweezishun! Burn th' harry-ticks!
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Shoo clanner, this was an Omni-Tek rally and does not concern you.

Pffff, I'm the judge of what concerns me and what doesn't concern me, not you. If I want to make it my business, I will. Booyah!

/discos
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by Uwen
    /discos
    .......*joins in*
    Zariken Level 201 Agent
    Member of Cognizance

In Memory of Ladimir

I would like to thank President Kithrak for all of the work that he has put into this rally. Omni-Tek thanks you.

Could you please tell me if any Omni-Pol officers were present at the rally.

Thanks

General Joor
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Seems all is not well in the corporation, could the stress be getting to their officials?
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends