Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Symphony of Sin (TRA)

I understand your concerns regarding this issue however let me just assure you of one thing, even tho I had thought I had made it clear to begin with: There will be no Omni vs Omni battles within the TRA alliance.

As far as the neutrals are concerned I suggest this. Let TRA deal with it's own business. We will most deffinatly sell a piece of land to an Omni-Tek corporation before we consider selling to a Neutral, however.. Our main objective is to take land from the clans. If you are not in agreement to this, that is fine. We are not asking for your support. If you have not noticed, each organisation listed above is notorious for taking care of themselves and will continue to do so.

Originally posted by Brittain
    I understand your concerns regarding this issue however let me just assure you of one thing, even tho I had thought I had made it clear to begin with: There will be no Omni vs Omni battles within the TRA alliance.

As far as the neutrals are concerned I suggest this. Let TRA deal with it's own business. We will most deffinatly sell a piece of land to an Omni-Tek corporation before we consider selling to a Neutral, however.. Our main objective is to take land from the clans. If you are not in agreement to this, that is fine. We are not asking for your support. If you have not noticed, each organisation listed above is notorious for taking care of themselves and will continue to do so.
    Neutrals are clanners without the guts to pick up a weapon...they mean nothing to me. You will make your own history on Rubi-Ka, but you have chosen an aly that brings a checkered one into the bargain. Expect to be held suspect by association.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Your logic confuses me. The clanners are not even allowed within the main city belonging to the Neutrals, however, we as Omni's, are. Far be it for me to suggest that you factor this in before you speak, however when it is near impossible for the Clans and Neutrals to associate, at least to the extent as they did in the past, I would only assume that those so called 'fence sitters' would lean more towards those around them providing influence. I'll leave that to you to figure out what I am insinuating.

Simply calling names like a school boy wont make it so. You spent the bulk of your life sitting on a fence and now you want to jump right into the fray, pick up a clan banner and start cracking Omni skulls. You will tire of it as you did your neutered youth and drift to annother pointless cause like saving leets or endangered mold spores.

You are talking livestock...Circus sideshow material at best.
    To quote someone you might respect... "Simply calling names like a school boy wont make it so."

Hypocrit.

/me chuckles
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Originally posted by Brittain
    Your logic confuses me. The clanners are not even allowed within the main city belonging to the Neutrals, however, we as Omni's, are. Far be it for me to suggest that you factor this in before you speak, however when it is near impossible for the Clans and Neutrals to associate, at least to the extent as they did in the past, I would only assume that those so called 'fence sitters' would lean more towards those around them providing influence. I'll leave that to you to figure out what I am insinuating.
    You are insinuating that you are soft on neutrals, and therefor the clan.

Any resource that you have available to you that you allow outside of Omni control puts Omni in a weaker position. I do not want to insinuate, I want to be clear. You have allied yourself with an org with a traitorus history. Giving lands to the neuts for personal gain is shameful and greedy...

Seems you have chosen an ally that suits you after all.

((OOC: I have no desire to hinder your enjoyment of the game. In fact, I wish you well in your alliance. I play an Omni extreemist, and my posts in the Roleplay forum reflect that...Dont take me too seriously...I sure as hell dont))
    Last edited by Bliqz; Apr 15th, 2003 at 21:29:55.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by Viray
    To quote someone you might respect... "Simply calling names like a school boy wont make it so."
    I simply try and frame my remarks in a manner you would understand.
    God is a bullet.

Originally posted by Bliqz

Giving lands to the neuts for personal gain is shameful and greedy...

Personal gain is what business is all about. Omni-Tek wouldn't be where it is now if it wasn't for the greed and lust of more credits in the bank.

Most, not all, actions taken by Omni-Tek on the matter of Rubi-Ka have been based on gaining more capital.

As far as selling to the Nuets... the ideology of it is simple. You are taking the land from clanners and giving it to a group of people who are at the moment indifferent about the war. However with us as Omni's showing them hospitality we could bring them into our fold.

Also remember that we take the land once, we can take it back if said Nuetral org. decideds they rather be more comfortable with the clans.

Dont patronize me, Trybes.

Giving land to the neuts is borderline treason. You have captured the land, and then give it away to someone outside the company? For a one time payment? When that land could have much better served the company?

You stand to make MUCH more money over the long term when the mines are in Omni hands than you would accepting one token payment.

Take your 30 pieces of silver. Traitor.
    God is a bullet.

I'm done responding to someone who fails to listen to the words others are saying. I said it once, and I'll say it one last time.

If we can find an Omni-Tek Organisation to pay for the land we will do so before we ever attempt to sell to anyone else.
    If there are no Omni-Tek orgs interested, however, we can't help that it doesn't end up in the hands of the corporation.

Unless you are willing to buy every piece of land we aquire, I don't feel you have the right nor authority to question us. This is a business like every other. Our customers are not your concern.

Thank you for your feedback. It has been placed in its appropriate place where it will be available for us to look up should we need it. (although trash digging isn't really my thing so perhaps we'll just let it lie, but thank you none the less)

Dont patronize me, Trybes.

Giving land to the neuts is borderline treason. You have captured the land, and then give it away to someone outside the company? For a one time payment? When that land could have much better served the company?

You stand to make MUCH more money over the long term when the mines are in Omni hands than you would accepting one token payment.

Pffft! Like we've never been called traitors before. As usual, we'll continue to do things our way with or without outside support and, as usual, we'll come out ahead. After all, we've been trained by the best when it comes to being greedy and making money - Omni-Tek.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Thinkin' about followin' in Marly's footsteps and puttin' Inquisitor in front o' yer name too Bliqzsy?
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by Marlamin

*Chuckles* Anyhow who would even consider hiring pathetic mercenaries who rather sleeps with the Clans then fight them?

I have yet to see you fighting against anything else then the very people who protects your sorry behind.
    Hey, that was only a few clan girls, miner's daughters mostly. What can I say, I don't think a trox can understand the pull of a thong clad clanner redhead or two.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Originally posted by Marlamin

I have yet to see you fighting against anything else then the very people who protects your sorry behind.
    First off Marlamin
    Since the formation of the TRA there has been zero, I say again ZERO Omni vs. Omni fighting at landcontrol areas.

Secondly
    The reason you haven't seen us is because we like to have intelligent conversations and like to be seen with intelligent people, therefore meaning it would be very unlikely for you to see me or my friends near the likes of you and your better than thou attitude

/Cat
    I'm Back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12