Thread: OOC - Phonebooths and freshmen

OOC - Phonebooths and freshmen

OK, so we know that when you are teamed and enter an apartment, you go into the leaders apartment.

So, I was thinking ... is there any bizarre and fun type of event that could be created from this? You know, like I go get 5 people and bring them to my apartment, then another 5, and another 5, and another 5, and so on and so on.

I dunno. Mebbe I'm just babbling a lot lately. I just wonder what the record would be. I can imagine it being kind of cool to 'push your way through the crowd' to get to the guy with all the bottles of booze for a refresher.

(( You know that is an idea... would the "zone" crash? Hmmmmm I believe testing is to be done. ))
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Yeah if you decide to try it I'll come!
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

OMG i;m in, lets crash the apartment server. the only uncrashed server on rubi-ka err in AO )
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Cinco de Mayo party?

Yes, it's perfectly possible to bring in 5 people, leave team, go out and team up more people to bring into your apartment.
    I've done this on many occasions.

One time I held an Omni-tek faction leaders meeting in my apartment. That meant well over 30 people inside my apartment.
    (unfortunately the first meeting was disrupted when the Dust Brigade showed up and killed everyone, but still... )

So yes, there's no problem in bringing more than 5 other people into your apartment

We did bring 2-3 full teams in the same appartment sometimes. It worked, and didn't crash. Never tried it with 30+ people though, but at least it's possible ^_^
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

((Hey, cool! Send me a /tell if you need people. I'd be happy to come and bring along a mini fridge full of booze. We could decorate the thing quite nicely if everyone brought some furniture. Just remember to take it with you before the last person leaves ))

At least the apartments are being used ..
    Get that server!
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability