Friday, and update time again. A bit in the dark about what to talk about, as what is running around in my mind at the moment is something I can't talk about. You'll hear about it next week, I'm sure.

But, let me get to a few things I can talk about.

Anarchy Online 2 year annivarsary - today!
Ok, just in case you didn't know yet, we've now been online for 2 years. Yay us! I don't think there'll be a formal celebration or anything, as people are incredibly busy these days, but I at least wanted to mention it here.

Dev chat at Stratics
Remember the dev chat Sunday July 6th. (First Sunday every month, at Stratics.) More information about it next week.

14.9 update
Inner Sanctum and some new toys for you all, coming to a server near you in hopefully not too long. I'm not sure yet, but it might actually make it out next week. Crossing fingers here, and trusting our QA guys to get the job done.

Shadowlands beta
The beta testing is moving forward. With a great increase in testers the last week, and tweaks and more things to test being added several times per week, this is turning into a great testing period. Big thanks to those of you who are helping out with the beta test. You others, make sure to sign up now if you want to make sure you get to participate.

A small reminder: Posting NDA protected material on the bulletin board is not allowed. You might not have signed an NDA and still have access to the info, but don't expect us to let you smack it out on our own forums, ok?

Player events
Remember to add your parties, open raids (if there is such a thing), recruitment, charity, and all the other things you people are up to on the events calendar. It's used by both players, ARKs and Funcom people to see what's happening on Rubi-Ka, and you never know who might happen to drop in.

--

Ok, not really anything else I had on my mind right now. Have a nice weekend everybody.