Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apologizes from the SoS

GSP will inphiltrayt j00r guilds! j00 have been w4rned like a punK!
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Originally posted by Stindy

LOL....No this is much bigger and better than KFM.
    BTW...I would be careful what you say about KFM if i was you!
    Oh yes... be careful indeed. Not much of a threat concidering KFM was always thought as of nothing more of a joke. So far all I've seen from this new syndicate is nothing more then a bunch of fools running around Rompa's spamming "me slapped %t in the face" for ten minutes straight. Orgs such as these come and go much like a bad fad; only bad thing about it is that fads have a way of coming back into the loop every decades (I.E. Bellbottoms).
    Right now they are awash in the spotlight that you people have shined on them and sucking the attention any chance they get. Soon the light will burn out and another group of upstart "criminals" will take their space.

Oh gods help me... That's twice this Thread that I've agreed with what a member of Devil's Advocate has had to say.

*Immediately places a grid-com to Omni-Water Dept to check for anything new in the water supply.*

Seriously though, Trybes is right about the "limelight" comment... And I've excreted biological waste bigger than KFM, if you catch my meaning. *winks*
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE

'These guyz are like KFM..' 'He wants to be like he is in KFM'....sweet Jesus! if one more person says we are KFM wanna-bes I'm going to puke out blue sh!t! As for KFM, there is a special spot on my a$$ where they can all kiss, no hard feelings. Another thing is I/we are not scared NUTHIN by KFM, we say what we want, when we want, how we want, to ANYone we want! And in responce to Trybes, if you read the forums at all like a good boy is suposed to, you would have noticed we would have been here a while, and things haven't even heated up yet, so just sit back, and enjoy the show! '' No Justice! No Freedom! Only the Kenleys!'' *leans back onto his favorite chair in the rompas and throws a dagger at the waitress ''Where is my god damn drink!?'' *......
    Chairman of the Kenley Criminal Syndicate..

Hey at least they aren't called the Haviero Family Mafia!
    Zariken Level 201 Agent
    Member of Cognizance

In Memory of Ladimir

People keep saying things about DA... I have yet to see something I did not like from them. Furthermore, they have numerously gone out of their way to treat me as family to them. All I can say is, kudos to DA, and thank you.

stindy, ill say what i believe about kfm and about the kenly / ken-doll / whatever family. thats just how i am

and shadowgrider, has it ever occured to you that maybe the reason everyone keeps saying that your group is like a bad kfm imitation is...*drum roll*...because they -are- a bad kfm imitation?

actually, kfm was more cohesive
    jeepers

*former soldier, now adventurer
    *were-leet and defender of leet-kind
    *proud member of devils advocates

oh! and ylem....thank you

*gives ylem cookies and milk*
    jeepers

*former soldier, now adventurer
    *were-leet and defender of leet-kind
    *proud member of devils advocates

<smiles eating a cookie then drinking some of the milk>

Thank me? For what? <smiles> I just am telling the truth =)
    Ylemae (6-10? years old):
    "Lemmy" (True name: Jiselle Waldram)
    Jennifer Matusz - Daughter to Don "Doncarnage" Matusz

Chelle "Crysallys" Dinnen (14 years old)
    Hayley Dinnen's Daughter
    Growth Accelerated as a Baby
    Born Dec 25, 29476 RST
    Trainee in Vector Blue

Originally posted by Halyera
    is it just me, or do these "kenly family syndicate" people sound su****iously like wanna-be kaviera family mafia?

how sad is that?

kfm were sad enough in their own right. to -aspire- to sadness....thats just pathetic @_@
    Wrong. Just because we are a criminal org doesn't make us automatically take after something else. Take some time to think before you say something.
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

"You have the brain of an amoeba, but the mouth of a blue whale." - Bochmeir to Serter

Co-Founder and Diplomatic Leader of The Kenley Family

Original Kenley

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

Talking

See the difference between us and KFM, is we are what KFM was TRYING to be. Thats it! *chuckles*
    Chairman of the Kenley Criminal Syndicate..

Ahem, I would like to say thank you for the apology and accepted, I no longer have a reason to bear threat to the SoS nor carry on any sort of fight, I have a temper yes I know, but an apology is all I really needed. I'd rather not waste time on a vendetta against someone who would rather have peace. As for the whole kenley thing, I see no point in discussing it so much, people are gonna do what they want.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Wink Apologies

I would like to thank April for her sincere apology. Although I do believe wholeheartedly that she had nothing to do with the attacks made on me. I am affiliated with both SoS and The Kenley boys and I do not want friction.....I just want to dance...............

Sensuality- President of Xtronica Entertainment

http://members.cox.net/xtronica

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12