Thread: Story from an EX-OMNI official!!!! TOld to me in Prison

Story from an EX-OMNI official!!!! TOld to me in Prison

The next to the last day of the exercise, the second lieutenant took us to the detention center. Pointing out the people in the room, ALL CLAN, he announced "These are the Raw materials for your trial of courage as an OMNI soldier." We were astonished of how emaciated they looked. The lieutenant told us "they have not been fed for several days, and so they will be ready for their part in tomorrows plan" He said that it was to be a test to see if we were qualified to be platoon leaders. he said we wouldn't be qualified if we could not CHOP OFF A HEAD.

On the final day, we were taken out to the site of our trial. 24 clan members (prisoners) were squatting there with their hands tied behind thier backs. They were blindfolded. A big hole had been dug - Ten meters long, two meters wide, and more then three meters deep. The regimental commander, the battalion commanders, and the company commanders all took the seats arranged for them. The second lieutinant Bowed to the regimental commander and reported, "We shall now begin." He ordered a soldier on fatigue duty to haul one of the prisoners to the edge of the pit; the prisoner was kicked when she resisted. The soldier finally dragged her over and forced her on her knees. The Second Lieutenant turned toward us and looked into each of our faces in turn. "Heads should be cut off like this," he said, Unsheathing his military sword. He scooped water from a bucket with a dipper and then poured that on both sides of the blade. Swishing off the water, he raised his sword in a long arc. Standing behind the Clan prisoner, the second lieuntenant steadied himself, legs spread apart, and cut off the mans head with a shout "Long live OMNI!!" The head flew more then a meter away. Blood spurted up in two fountains from the body and sprayed into the hole.

The scene was so appalling that I felt i couldn't breathe. All the candate officers stiffened. The second lieutenant designated the person on the right end of our line to go next. I was fourth. When my turn came, the only thought i had was "Don't do anything unseemly!" I did not want to disgrace myself. I bowed to the regimental commander and stepped forward. Contrary to my expectations, my feet firmly met the ground. One thin, worn out prisoner was at the edge of the pit, blindfolded. I unseathed my sword, a gift from my brother-in-law, wet it down as the lieuntenant had demonstrated, and stood behind the man. The prisoner did not move. He kept his head lowered. Perhaps he was resigned to his fate. I was tense, thinking io could not afford to fail. I took a deep breath and recovered my composure. I steadied myself, holding the sword at a point above my right shoulder, and swung down. The head flew away and the body tumbled down, spouting blood. The air reeked from all that blood. I washed blood off the blade, then wiped it with the paper provided. Fat stuck to it and would not come off.

After all this, I felt different. I no longer had problems killing innocent Clan members. Something inside me changed. I felt Evil but I felt I could not go back the way I was, I was unforgivable from a higher power if I ever had one.

At the last stage of of our training , they made us bayonet a living human. They would circle the hearts of the clan members and tell us to practice your bayonet accuracy, but never hit the heart. The reason for this was so we could continue practicing on a live squirming subject. It would take anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes for a Clan prisoner to die from this.

I am telling you this now Boglwe, so that all people can see what is done out there in the world. I want things to change and I will probably be killed for this but this must be known.

Transcipts from a Retired Omni Official who came to visit me in my cell one night.

This message passed thru several OMNI hands to get to the masses if it infact got there. IF you are reading this , I guess it did.

GOD SAVE US ALL!!!
    I miss everyone!!
    Last edited by Boglwe; Dec 6th, 2003 at 05:05:05.
    You GOtta Love that Sweet Borealis........... CHA CHA CHA!!!!!!!!

Here is something relaxing and kinda me!

Logging into his datacom first thing in the morning. he chuckled at the usual information floating around nothing to catching then he caught the story and started to laugh

I thought chain letters went out of style back on earth in the late 20th century.. wonder if I send this one to 20 people if it will bring me richs beyond my wildest dreams and good luck for years.

In another part of the city that morning, Nevver also browsed through her datacom over a hot cup of coffee.

"So much spam," she remarked to herself. "And what is with this Clan propaganda getting though? Omni-Comm is supposed to be filtering this stuff." Nevver sighed and read it anyway.

After she finished reading the prison letter, she deleted it and thought to herself, "I thought that, according to the Clans, Omni-Tek lies. So why do they expect anyone believe this supposed "exofficial?" I guess believing Omni-Tek is also something that is selective depending on whatever the Clans find convenient at any given moment. I swear, they'll make up anything if they think it will help them advance their cause of controlling all notum production."
    Last edited by Nevver; Dec 6th, 2003 at 17:58:14.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

"I thought that, according to the Clans, Omni-Tek lies. So why do they expect anyone believe this supposed "exofficial?"
    *Cogs chukles* "Way to stab yourself, Nevver!" he thinks to himself......
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

I said "according to the Clans," Cogs. The spam seems to seek out sympathy from other Clanners, so "anyone" refers to Clanners.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

The details in this report are sketchy and unreliable at best. I am unsure if some raving drunk told her this story or if she dreamed it up in a stim induced feverish nightmare. The mere thought that Omni Tek employees would waste thier time with such archaic and foolish activities makes me laugh. I think she's gone crazy wherever she has been, for she has definately not been a prisoner of Omni Tek.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'