Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Omni-Tek Law Enforcement Departments Issue more Arrest Warrants!

Quote from Betji...

"I have been in WE clan territory frequently in the last week, and absolutely nobody had the least interest or concern about the warrant for Vixentrox, least of all the redoubtable clan leader herself."

Well, you are certainly not far from the mark, Betji. Though I take a few more precautions in my info network, this isn't really a concern. More of a political bluster routine to make someone feel good about themselves that the corporate life hasn't made them too soft just yet. Personally, i'd love for any of you to come try to collect.

I am getting tired of this.

*Pulls her armor on, grabs a pack, checks her ammo and hacks the grid terminal in her apartment, putting her into the frigid rift*

-Taren

My appologies to Nevver for getting far too enthusiastic in my response. The cracks about the intellectual capacities of cheerleaders were a stereotypical jest, and definitely in bad taste. Many cheerleaders are very bright people, as well as being athletic and beautiful.

I also take back my suggestion that she foams at the mouth. In truth, the one or two times I've met her, she seemed in full command of her faculties, and a formidable adversary to any who cross her path.

I would appologize for the remarks about the omni propoganda courses, except that such training does exist, and its results are frequently visible in OT press releases. But truly, decoding propoganda is a lot like the morning crossword, and at least as enjoyable. I'd really regret the day when carefully crafted corporate statements ceased to appear. Fortunately, that day seems unlikely to arrive anytime soon.

In the future I will refrain from responding personally to remarks from Nevver. I'm very sorry if any offense was taken, as none was intended.

most sincerely,

Betji
    Freelance Atlantean Agent

Actually, the "foaming at the mouth" part wasn't too off the mark...

((No worries, Betji ))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123